ADVERTISEMENT

Name one other job where you can make a protest on company time? Try it.*

What are they really protesting ....most are making $millions , do they think they could do better if the country was different somehow ? Many folks will turn the NFL OFF ! In the long run " the kneelers " will suffer as a result of this " show boating " , if they have a political opinion , express it on their own time !

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
What are they really protesting ....most are making $millions , do they think they could do better if the country was different somehow ? Many folks will turn the NFL OFF ! In the long run " the kneelers " will suffer as a result of this " show boating " , if they have a political opinion , express it on their own time !

Kapernick knew he would suffer financially. Ali was punished for his religous views. People throughout history have paid a price for speaking out against injustice. Unlike most folks here they see some things as more important than material things and artificial patriotism.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Kapernick knew he would suffer financially. Ali was punished for his religous views. People throughout history have paid a price for speaking out against injustice. Unlike most folks here they see some things as more important than material things and artificial patriotism.
He and his punk friends should suffer. Make his statements off the field and away from the stadium. Most of these guys would be working some menial job if it were not for pro sports. I watch sports to get away from the reality of work and paying bills. I don't need to watch or attend an event where some rich punk is showing how ignorant he really is by disrespecting my country. If I were an owner of a sports team I would sit every one of these guys on the bench then trade them asap.

He and his punk friends should suffer. Make his statements off the field and away from the stadium. Most of these guys would be working some menial job if it were not for pro sports. I watch sports to get away from the reality of work and paying bills. I don't need to watch or attend an event where some rich punk is showing how ignorant he really is by disrespecting my country. If I were an owner of a sports team I would sit every one of these guys on the bench then trade them asap.

It's not your f....g country.

It's not your f....g country.
Yes it is my country and I love it dearly! I'm sick and tired of ignorant, non-informed voters electing people who like to give away my money to those too lazy to work. The far left is killing this country. You better wake up before it's too late.

Reactions: Thenumber34

How do you know Kapernick knew he would suffer , did he tell you ? He will continue to suffer long after he gets up off his knees , the damage is done . The NAACP probably wouldn't hire him !

How do you know Kapernick knew he would suffer , did he tell you ? He will continue to suffer long after he gets up off his knees , the damage is done . The NAACP probably wouldn't hire him !

It wouldn't be hard to predict the reaction from the NFL owners or league. He'll be recognized and remembered by the majority of people as a courageous, principled man who challenged racism in the US. You....not so much.

That's great on your own time. When you do it on your employers time and he/they allow it, it is a tacit approval. It's a very disrespectful manner in which to protest. The button line is people attend sporting events to escape the troubles of the day like politics not to have it shoved in their face. Hey, it's a free country. Many of us will vote with our wallets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT