ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA allowing players to wear social injustice patches

No way you could wear a Back the Blue patch lol... unbelievable... don’t upset the chirrens... let them express their spoiled selves... I would have had WSMFP, Dancing Bears, Lighting Bolt, etc. patches on my uniform at that age... good grief...

Yall will still watch this whole fake football season. Not me.
From an academic perspective, 90% of the athletes on Div. I institutions wood not sniff a college campus if not for football. Collegiate football needs to return to days of yore, with the clean cut kids.
A007772.jpg

Concur. I'm never watching it again until it happens.
I expect them next to require players to social distance in the game. I wish they'd just cancel the season. I'll watch reruns of great past victories. With fans in the stands and no stinking political patches. I might watch the Rose Bowl every Saturday until January.

JohnThompson has a lot to do with lower standards for athletes. He played the race card at Georgetown, NCAA had academic standard that was designed to keep minorities out of college, all schools wanting bigger and better athletes not students went along with it, now we have 20 year old black millionaire BB players saying people that on teams can’t be called owners anymore because of something that happened 150 years ago not last year. But it gets votes so I guess it’s ok.

I expect them next to require players to social distance in the game. I wish they'd just cancel the season. I'll watch reruns of great past victories. With fans in the stands and no stinking political patches. I might watch the Rose Bowl every Saturday until January.
I wish I liked watching the repeats. If I did, I might watch the '86 GA/AU hosedown game tonight. What a night. I got tales from that night that even I won't tell. Man, that was a wild night in Auburn, Alabama if you were a Georgia fan. They truly wanted to kill us after the game and we roamed the night, anyway. I will say that I woke up in the parking lot of a motel near West Point, GA with my girlfriend in the back seat. I will never know how we got there. Neither did she or at least she wasn't telling. I probably don't want to know, although I actually do.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
People bitchin and moaning, need to STFU and go back to life as we knew it.

I wish I liked watching the repeats. If I did, I might watch the '86 GA/AU hosedown game tonight. What a night. I got tales from that night that even I won't tell. Man, that was a wild night in Auburn, Alabama if you were a Georgia fan. They truly wanted to kill us after the game and we roamed the night, anyway. I will say that I woke up in the parking lot of a motel near West Point, GA with my girlfriend in the back seat. I will never know how we got there. Neither did she or at least she wasn't telling. I probably don't want to know, although I actually do.
Yep. My freshman year. We owned the town that night.

From an academic perspective, 90% of the athletes on Div. I institutions wood not sniff a college campus if not for football. Collegiate football needs to return to days of yore, with the clean cut kids.
A007772.jpg

Agree strongly.

dude, yet you watch that crap they play in Stegeman? NCAA basketball is the dirtiest, most corrupt sport on any power 5 campus.

dude, yet you watch that crap they play in Stegeman? NCAA basketball is the dirtiest, most corrupt sport on any power 5 campus.
You think football has an ounce of clean to it? LOL. I went because it became free and was something to do in the Winter but I am done with all thinga UGA. I no longer support marxist institutions or their extracurricular activities.

You think football has an ounce of clean to it? LOL. I went because it became free and was something to do in the Winter but I am done with all thinga UGA. I no longer support marxist institutions or their extracurricular activities.

no, football is dirty, has gotten absolutely rotten in the last 20 years. 7 on 7 vamps and hs all star games have made it ripe for corruption. AAU basketball has had them at the top of the corruption since the early 80’s, if not longer

The new abnormal is upon us to stay. Like is never going to be the same again. Get on with it. 65

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT