ADVERTISEMENT

ND: Anyone Else Riding This Cryptocurrency Wave?

I have been investing in USI-Tech's platform. They claim to pay you back 140% of your investment. You get about 1% back per day. This is incredibly speculative but if you have money to burn check it out. So far they have paid me about 1% per day. You have to commit to 140 days M-F. I signed up for 100% rebuys. Its money that I designated for this type of investment....I am prepared to lose it all. So far its working as expected.

https://valarious.usitech-int.com/

Last edited:
If you don’t understand this picture, you are fuc$ed. If you do understand this picture, you are smart enough to not be in Bitcoin.
gallery-1437071822-555165375.jpg
Bitcoin has a limited supply, so this picture is irrelevant

Everything is a bubble. I’ll ride that bubble as long as I’m willing to bear the financial risk. If you can tell me when that bubble pops, then I’ll give you half my bitcoins.

Everything is a bubble. I’ll ride that bubble as long as I’m willing to bear the financial risk. If you can tell me when that bubble pops, then I’ll give you half my bitcoins.
As long as you keep your % of wealth to an acceptable level, knock yourself out. Please explain how you "value" this asset. Just admit that you are gambling (speculating) and not investing. I spent a large portion of my career working in investment banking. Please tell me how you value this asset - real options? DCF? Probability-adjusted DCF?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I got verified on coinbase much faster. I applied for verification for both at the same time. Ripple may very well be the best long-term investment of them all but I don't think it is going to pop like some of the others have...Id say 2 bucks by the end of 2018 is realistic.

I’m on coinbase as well. They don’t sell xrp yet

As long as you keep your % of wealth to an acceptable level, knock yourself out. Please explain how you "value" this asset. Just admit that you are gambling (speculating) and not investing. I spent a large portion of my career working in investment banking. Please tell me how you value this asset - real options? DCF? Probability-adjusted DCF?

The value of the asset is determined just like any other type of asset. Whether it’s real estate, stocks, bonds, etc., the value is worth the amount someone is willing buy it for and the value someone is willing to sell it for. Investing will always have an element of speculation. Do you think the news around tax reform had any impact on the markets today?

Also, I don’t value one particular asset in regards to crypto. Crypto currency is currently valued at 506 billion dollars across all crypto currencies. The investment is in the technology of blockchain itself, not just one coin. Blockchain technology is fascinating, if you haven’t studdied it.

Made $9000 off bitcoin in the last few months.
Me too! Up 15k & I started the end October..Bitcoin & 4 more smaller cryptos. Million $ question is whether keep riding BTC to possibly 100k - 500k - 1million $ or watch it bust

1 bitcoin is currently worth like $15000 usd. It was a 1 : 1 value back in 2011. Extremely volatile investment vehicle. People will likely lose big in near future
17-18k now or was yesterday

I'm in the same boat. I have a bitcoin wallet somewhere and I don't remember wtf it is... don't remember how much was in it but it's likely several thousand dollars worth by now. Been trying to find it for a month.
Have find your 12 word phrase

If I have 32,000.00 in Bitcoin can I cash it in for 32,000.00 USD today? Or do I just have 32k in Bitcoin to pay internet bills with.
You can sell it on Bittrex or another trading platform for US$!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/19/investing/bitcoin-crytpocurrencies-sec-bubble/index.html
The value of the asset is determined just like any other type of asset. Whether it’s real estate, stocks, bonds, etc., the value is worth the amount someone is willing buy it for and the value someone is willing to sell it for. Investing will always have an element of speculation. Do you think the news around tax reform had any impact on the markets today?

Also, I don’t value one particular asset in regards to crypto. Crypto currency is currently valued at 506 billion dollars across all crypto currencies. The investment is in the technology of blockchain itself, not just one coin. Blockchain technology is fascinating, if you haven’t studdied it.
Looks like the Securities & Exchange Commision has similar questions to mine. Governments are not going to sit idly by. Welcome to regulation.

What would you suggest instead??Binance is the only wiadllet I've found the coins I'm interested in.
Coinbase for wallet and GDAX for exchange depending on how much you are looking to invest. If you are looking to invest over 25k i would recommend using genesis trading company to manage your digital assets

I bought a lot of silver at $35 oz. I will hold. Check back in 10 years and lets see what has held its value, Ag or bitc#. I hope the market manipulation ends before I die. I ain't getting any younger.

Reactions: acndog
I have little idea of what I’m doing, but I started a few months ago and wow, the ROI is through the roof.
Read TheOnion article on BitCoin. It about sums it up. Something like Fake, Pretend Internet Money Backed by Thin Air which can only be used to buy Heroin. What could go wrong?

Read TheOnion article on BitCoin. It about sums it up. Something like Fake, Pretend Internet Money Backed by Thin Air which can only be used to buy Heroin. What could go wrong?

Yeah, well The Onion is kinda fake news and I’m literally wiping my ass with the real money I cashed out playing with fake currency.

Just bought ICX on bitterex. Half position.
Some info below. This is not something I produced. Sharing some..

• This is a recent ICO with a strong development team and a number of strong partnerships. Think of this as the "Ethereum of S. Korea" that is focused on building blockchains that also can be used by large businesses.
  • In addition, the company is emphasizing the ability to be the bridge between competing blockchains. Given the number of projects vying for top spot in the blockchain arms race, I think investors will connect with the idea of having a project that is focused on being able to connect disparate blockchains for business use.
  • ICON (ICX) is trading at $2.39 on Binance.

Bitcoin is a sucker play ... there's NOTHING backing it but a bunch of air ... if you're up RUN don't walk to the nearest exit before you get taken out.

This argument always makes me smile. Fundamental lack of understanding. Blockchain technology will be ubiquitous within 2-5 years. If you think 'there's nothing backing it' you haven't done any homework.

Watch Rise of Bitcoin on Netflix. Some basic explanation of Blockchain (the next revolution imo), government reach into the sector, etc.

Bump, just checking to see if anyone got out at the right time or if y’all lost your a$$. Bitcoin down 49% in the past month.

Bump, just checking to see if anyone got out at the right time or if y’all lost your a$$. Bitcoin down 49% in the past month.
The crash began about 6 days after this thread started. Anybody who told me they got out would have to show me a transaction statement for me to believe it, not that they should GARA whether I believe them or not. Brutal crash, but most who were in at the peak were probably way up.

Reactions: dawgtooth27
I almost bought bitcoin this am at 9200

Chickened out

I was wanting to buy 1 and just forget about it

I almost bought bitcoin this am at 9200

Chickened out

I was wanting to buy 1 and just forget about it
I’m not qualified to give investment advice, but I think cryptocurrency investing is one of those ‘If you’re not inside, you’re outside” games. Might be a good place to stash drug or hitman earnings. The worst beatings I’ve taken have resulted from chasing things that have had huge runups, but you never know.

I’m not qualified to give investment advice, but I think cryptocurrency investing is one of those ‘If you’re not inside, you’re outside” games. Might be a good place to stash drug or hitman earnings. The worst beatings I’ve taken have resulted from chasing things that have had huge runups, but you never know.

Tip: #2 in the 5th race at Aquaduct to place.

Dec 19, 2017 (crazy that it was the day you posted this.)

You guys realize that the "bubble" has not "burst", correct? Do you know how many times bitcoin has lost 70%+ of its value and recovered?

And do you realize that even after the "bubble burst" that it's still up over 1000% in the past year? That's at the current price.

It's not a traditional asset and honestly a 50% drop means very little. Other than a buying opportunity could be presenting itself.

ADVERTISEMENT