ADVERTISEMENT

ND - passenger removed from delta plane

I agree. Could have been a ploy by him so to file a lawsuit, it's a popular thing to do. Plane lost its place on runway, couldn't take off due to his security breach.

Reactions: Mean Gene 69
hey bud, you broke the rules. If you're speeding because your late for your dads funeral, you're still speeding and it isn't allowed.

It is a security breach if you get out of your seat when it's been said you have to be down.

You deserved to miss your flight.
I agree. The only reason this is newsworthy is due to recent United issues. This kind of thing happens all the time.

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
Security breech? Come on. Convenient excuse that you bought.

Security breech? Come on. Convenient excuse that you bought.
Do you think the flight attendants are into human torture? They were in the tarmac, he was told to wait, and he went anyway. Just hold it for 15 more minutes until you get to 10k feet. Not that hard of a task.

Do you think the flight attendants are into human torture? They were in the tarmac, he was told to wait, and he went anyway. Just hold it for 15 more minutes until you get to 10k feet. Not that hard of a task.

No it is a task for some people.

hey bud, you broke the rules. If you're speeding because your late for your dads funeral, you're still speeding and it isn't allowed.

It is a security breach if you get out of your seat when it's been said you have to be down.

You deserved to miss your flight.
Why is this on the Dawgvent?

No it is a task for some people.
I just landed from a 5 hour flight from San Francisco in a window seat. Didn't use the bathroom once. Sorry, I'm not buying this man who admits he has never had an issue like this had this much of an emergency. I'm sure he had to go, and I can feel his pain but he was told to stay in his seat & he didn't do so. That's on him. This isn't an 80 year old man who deals with incontinence.

I just landed from a 5 hour flight from San Francisco in a window seat. Didn't use the bathroom once. Sorry, I'm not buying this man who admits he has never had an issue like this had this much of an emergency. I'm sure he had to go, and I can feel his pain but he was told to stay in his seat & he didn't do so. That's on him. This isn't an 80 year old man who deals with incontinence.

Ridiculous point. What's he supposed to do? Piss his pants? You want to sit next to that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT