ADVERTISEMENT

ND-restaurant recs Helen

AgrayDAWG

We can't have nice things
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dville
Hey folks,

The wife and I are sneaking away for a night next weekend. In search of some decent recs in the Helen area.

Any and all feedback welcomed

Hey folks,

The wife and I are sneaking away for a night next weekend. In search of some decent recs in the Helen area.

Cowboys and angels
Nacoochee village tavern is excellent pizza but sometime wait times are really long so prepare to be patient.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Cowboys and angels
Nacoochee village tavern is excellent pizza but sometime wait times are really long so prepare to be patient.
Agree here. Wait times are rough. Eat early or late to avoid. Agray. Have a friend who owns part of Paul’s steakhouse. Never been there but heard it isn’t bad and has a decent atmosphere

Agree here. Wait times are rough. Eat early or late to avoid. Agray. Have a friend who owns part of Paul’s steakhouse. Never been there but heard it isn’t bad and has a decent atmosphere
Another one that people forget about is The Deer Lodge. Take a little drive north one evening for a pretty good steak dinner. Hopefully it’s still as good as it was when I lived up there.

Hey folks,

There was a Thai place right off the main road that was really good about 4 years ago. Authentic and really good flavor if it is still there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT