ADVERTISEMENT

ND: Robinhood offering 3% Checking and Savings Accounts

a14fb71b8a5b9d8cfa8b6ed5480ec208_featured_v2.jpg

Both confused and hungry, right now....

:eek::p

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Thanks, but I was joking. Plus, it was way "ND". Sorry.
@Radi Nabulsi is this standard procedure? Please ask your mods to use some consistency and move my post back to the forum it was originally posted in. I’ve been on this site for 13 years now and never had this issue.

@Radi Nabulsi is this standard procedure? Please ask your mods to use some consistency and move my post back to the forum it was originally posted in. I’ve been on this site for 13 years now and never had this issue.

If you have a problem with the move, take it up with @Anthony Dasher

It was WAY non-dawg. Not sure what you're upset about...

Edit: It's borderline inappropriate advertising, fwiw.

Reactions: DawgAdvisor

There are plenty of other “way ND” threads on the dawgvent right now. And I didn’t realize it was inappropriate to point other Dawg fans to the highest interest available right now.

Ok @Anthony Dasher what is the criteria for a thread being moved to the Chat from the Vent? Would love to hear the explanation since it’s clearly inconsistently applied.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Ok @Anthony Dasher what is the criteria for a thread being moved to the Chat from the Vent? Would love to hear the explanation since it’s clearly inconsistently applied.
Man, this ain't like the Scarlet Letter or something. It's a very literate and cerebral joint. It's not like your post got moved to Letters to Hustler.

Nope, but all are certainly in danger. You're ignoring the "borderline advertising", which is really what sparked the move, imo.
Ok so we’re not allowed to tip people off to a good deal? That’s really silly if not. I have no personal gain from this. Just trying to help folks out.

Then you and some other mods need to get busy moving some threads. Take a gander at the Bent right now.

Dude, we leave ND threads that are entertaining. We leave ND threads that are sports related. Your thread was neither. Was it potentially helpful? Sure. That's why it wasn't deleted. It wasn't a judgement on you as a person...it was an editorial decision, which is very much in-bounds for decisions on moderating any board.

Nope, but all are certainly in danger. You're ignoring the "borderline advertising", which is really what sparked the move, imo.
Then you may want to move the thread on there right now that is advertising for Fox NFL.

Y'all gonna give Chat an inferiority complex. Like living downriver from the Clergy and Aristocracy and getting their thundermugs dumped upstream from you every morning. How bout a little sensitivity here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT