ADVERTISEMENT

Need a Laptop Recommendation... Rules Followed

MartinVanDawgin

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2014
Most of my day is spent on virtual meetings with clients. I want everything on one computer so that I can do work in the office or on the couch. Also would like the ability to dock it and display on the three screens at my desk or a 70 in screen on the wall. Need to be able to connect to mic, camera, and speakers already at my desk.

Now off to eat copious amounts of turkey with the in-laws.

TIA and Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Most of my day is spent on virtual meetings with clients. I want everything on one computer so that I can do work in the office or on the couch. Also would like the ability to dock it and display on the three screens at my desk or a 70 in screen on the wall. Need to be able to connect to mic, camera, and speakers already at my desk.

Now off to eat copious amounts of turkey with the in-laws.

TIA and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hard to believe that woman isn't some AI creation, but there are videos of her interviewing people who are pretending to be looking at her face, so I'm going to go with "actual human being." Did you happen to notice her using a laptop? Maybe look into that one, or as a Windows PC user I'd recommend something from HP or Dell. I use a Dell Latitude 2-in-1 (with touch screen, which is nice because you can scroll and pinch to zoom/magnify with your fingers).

Reactions: Zonadog
Hard to believe that woman isn't some AI creation, but there are videos of her interviewing people who are pretending to be looking at her face, so I'm going to go with "actual human being." Did you happen to notice her using a laptop? Maybe look into that one, or as a Windows PC user I'd recommend something from HP or Dell. I use a Dell Latitude 2-in-1 (with touch screen, which is nice because you can scroll and pinch to zoom/magnify with your fingers).
Avoid, bypass, do not consider:
Toshiba at all costs
Samsung (tablets, yes; laptops, no)
VAIO (no longer Sony, no longer good)
LG (not durable, cheap parts)

Depending on budget and needs, consider these:
Dell is your bang for the buck leader
HP - shopping around pays off
Lenovo is impressive, for a price

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT