ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Need Assistance (New Job)

lnholland1

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Just started a new role as Regional Business Development Director for Theoria Medical. We are a physician provider and healthcare technology group. I cover AL, GA, & FL.

Does anyone on here have any good connections with Administrators, Directors of Nursing, VP of Clinical, VP of Ops, etc for skilled nursing or assisted living facilities/companies?

Additionally we recruit-hire-staff MD’s, NP’s, & PA’s into our partner facilities. Take care of their billing, Med mal, no holiday, overnight, or weekends for our providers. Any physicians interested let me know.

From a technology standpoint we are the premier group in the country. Remote patient monitoring devices that detect falls and changes in vitals , telemedicine with true telemed providers, a Bluetooth telemedicine cart with tools: stethoscope, cam for wounds, 6 & 12 lead EKG’s, we use AI & predictive analytics to determine a patient’s likelihood of returning to the hospital and how to combat it, etc.

Anyone with any connection at all please let me know. I’ll be hosting a private event in mid August at the Braves game and would love to have you and your connection come out. Thanks guys!

Reactions: red dawg34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.