ADVERTISEMENT

Need help… The weather overnight in the Asheville area will be dropping into the 30s by next week

DawglegrightinSC

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 9, 2018
Spartanburg SC
www.amrecycling.com
With many people still without power we are collecting blankets jackets, long sleeve shirts and anything else that will help. These can be used items that you are no longer wearing or if you wish to donate money for new, we are taking either. I live in Spartanburg but will travel to pick up items. To collect old items we would need volunteers in various areas to collect and store until I can come pick up. To donate money my only option right now is Venmo @dawglegright If you prefer to donate to a church I have a few churches we work with and I can get info on how to send them money.

There is a need for volunteers with ATVs that can take supplies to areas that no longer have roads. If you have an ATV and are interested please text me at 828-707-8797

Other items in demand or bottled water, toilet paper, paper towels
And clothespins…. Anything you guys can offer will be accepted. Thanks.

With many people still without power we are collecting blankets jackets, long sleeve shirts and anything else that will help. These can be used items that you are no longer wearing or if you wish to donate money for new, we are taking either. I live in Spartanburg but will travel to pick up items. To collect old items we would need volunteers in various areas to collect and store until I can come pick up. To donate money my only option right now is Venmo @dawglegright If you prefer to donate to a church I have a few churches we work with and I can get info on how to send them money.

There is a need for volunteers with ATVs that can take supplies to areas that no longer have roads. If you have an ATV and are interested please text me at 828-707-8797

I am going Saturday or Sunday to the highlands area to drop off food and supplies for the MANNA food pantry in Asheville. If there is anything I can do or pick up let me know. I will Venmo you later.

I am going Saturday or Sunday to the highlands area to drop off food and supplies for the MANNA food pantry in Asheville. If there is anything I can do or pick up let me know. I will Venmo you later.
That is great to hear. We will be heading up Thursday or Friday and possibly another run out here sending depending on the donations. Are the roads good going into Highlands?

That is great to hear. We will be heading up Thursday or Friday and possibly another run out here sending depending on the donations. Are the roads good going into Highlands?
there are people that have made it from highlands/cashiers to Asheville on 64 but that is really all I know, south of Highlands to Mtn Rest, Walhalla and Clayton is all back open

Can I ship to you? I work for a bedding company.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT