ADVERTISEMENT

Needs its own thread - foreign actors trying to kill Trump and Trump officials…

TivoliDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
I posted this in response elsewhere but, after the assassination attempt, my first thought was not about Democrat versus republican… My first thought was about Russia, China, Iran, etc.

I bet they are simply astounded how close somebody got to blowing our president’s brains out on national television.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
I posted this in response elsewhere but, after the assassination attempt, my first thought was not about Democrat versus republican… My first thought was about Russia, China, Iran, etc.

I bet they are simply astounded how close somebody got to blowing our president’s brains out on national television.

Yep, any of their top guys would have not missed and from an even greater distance.
I’m sure that the foreign CIA’s of the world know that they could take any of our leaders out with no problem.

60 minutes has done a story about Russia hitting our officials with some kind of electrical waves. Apparently has happened to a large number. Causing serious health issues.

The JFK assassination was sold as an outside job when most likely it was an inside job

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT