ADVERTISEMENT

Never a doubt....

What game were you watching, we were lucky Kelly is such a bad coach...4 @ 1 ,kick a fg,,,,go up by 6, pull this with ala,LSU,we lose

What game were you watching, we were lucky Kelly is such a bad coach...4 @ 1 ,kick a fg,,,,go up by 6, pull this with ala,LSU,we lose

Rather be “lucky” than good. Kirby played it conservatively on 4th and 1, it worked out.....played the percentages, I understood the call. Besides, how do you know than going for 4th and 1 would have worked, that we would have eventually scored a TD??

Smart has not had a good track record before on some of those calls (Bama, LSU).... and that 1 yard certainly was tough against UF last year.

Seems to me like we needed a tough hard fought game like this. It will help us grow and become more confident as a team....as this team is very young and still growing.

Despite the dropped punt, two starting corners that were out, a starting guard that went out, the mugging of some of our receivers (interference) and ND players stopping play & our momentum without it being called (fake injuries).....I am proud of how the Dawgs played and fought. This also includes the staff that I am proud of.

Thinks the Dawgs will grow from this as a team. The ‘80 season would have probably made you miserable with all the conservative calls & close games. Seems like there will always be critics no matter the outcome.

Oh, BTW....I watched the Georgia and Notre Dame one (game). I am sure you did too....but maybe you did not understand what you were watching.

4 & 0....I’m happier than a pig in shat! That was a pretty dang good ND team we played last night imo. The dawgs are also a good team that will get better.

Kelly a “bad” coach??....I guess that is why they pay him 5 mil plus a year. That Notre Dame team looked pretty well prepared to these eyes.

I guess you missed my smile in the original post, hey??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT