ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg New MLB Commissioner

mjohns2078

Trash Panda
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2021
Rocket City
Yesterday @CalienteDawg @donalsonville_dawg and a few other appointed me the new Commissioner of Major League Baseball which I humbly accepted.

The more I think about it, it might be the best solution.

It taxes the bullpen and starters and it doesn’t cause anyone to sit for too many days. Plus the “wild ass wild card game day” would have games starting at:

1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm

And potentially

6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm

That would be awesome!

@mjohns2078 for commissioner!
It is time for me to get to work:

1. No more DH in the NL. If you like the DH, pick an AL team. If you like baseball, pick an NL team.
  2. No more inter-league play. I'll need to get an even number in both leagues, but instead of just moving one team, I think I'll contract two teams: Tampa Bay and Oakland. Nothing personal against those teams it is just the stadiums are dumps and nobody attends the games. Then, move the Brewers back to the AL where they belong.
  3. Keep the pitch clock but add 10 seconds. Currently, you get to the game, find your seat, get a snack, hit the restroom, and it's already the 4th inning. Why are we in such a rush?
  4. No more replay review. Balls & strikes are called by a robot, others are called on the field. Sometimes they are missed. Deal with it.
  5. As mentioned in the other thread, Keep the playoff format, but have the entire Wild Card round played over 2 days immediately following the conclusion of the regular season. For example, play all four WC Game 1's on Monday and all Game 2's and as necessary the Game 3's as double-headers on Tuesday. The Division Series starts on Wednesday. Life is tough if your in the WC round; get a helmet.
  6. [Edit] No more regional blackouts.
I think this is a pretty good start.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.