ADVERTISEMENT

New Ride at Six Flags

It’s all over the worldwide interwebs, Bozo. You know, that thingy invented by your buddy Algore. If you click on the article, you will see it came from notthebee.com which referenced twitter and the New York Post. I’m sure the Atlanta Urinal and Constipation reported much differently.
He wants you to do his research for him. Good grief, it’s on every news site on line. He must get his news by teletype from some bastard living in a cave.

Sometimes I wish we could a real life “The Purge”

Those fighting skills will pay off later in prison.
iu

Last edited:
Gangsters being gangsters......maybe some sick initiation test to prove their mettle.....sick idle minds foster evil actions and the desire to belong to something. The Latino invasion won't help either because the gang mentality and culture is prominent in their countries as well. That's half the reason they want to get the hell out....

My guess as to the reason why

Prior "beef" between a small group of people that stemmed from 1 looking disrespectfully at the other.. And things escalated from there.

Disrespect demands a response, to maintain street credibility. You know. You have to shoot someone, who disses you, or your reputation suffers.

Gangsters being gangsters......maybe some sick initiation test to prove their mettle.....sick idle minds foster evil actions and the desire to belong to something. The Latino invasion won't help either because the gang mentality and culture is prominent in their countries as well. That's half the reason they want to get the hell out....
Gangs are driving them out of Central America so they come here and form gangs. Makes sense?

Gangs are driving them out of Central America so they come here and form gangs. Makes sense?
Exactly....lts what they live/learn from birth. Hence the "migrant" crime and violence. Those aholes that attacked the cops in NYC would be shot on the spot in their native country....here we arrest them and release them....multiple times...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT