ADVERTISEMENT

NFL opening night ratings prove that people like the SJW signaling

Just kidding. Two highest paid QBs, both african american, and defending super bowl champs fail to move the needle in a time when people have been stuck at home and supposedly craving football.

I wonder what's up with that?
Would be better if there was zero rating and lots of protesters holding cards "Not For Long"

Reactions: d-dawg

Just kidding. Two highest paid QBs, both african american, and defending super bowl champs fail to move the needle in a time when people have been stuck at home and supposedly craving football.

I wonder what's up with that?
I hope every advertiser demands a discount, if they don't ask for a complete refund. Which would be ideal.

Hope it continues. Heard the fans were booing when the players did their unity thing Maybe the NFL will realize that we just don’t care

It happened... and ESPN has worked overtime this morning shaming the KC fans for it.... I don't think the fans were booing unity... they were booing the politics being shoved in their faces in a sport where you go to escape politics...

As my MaMaw would have said "I glory in their spunk..."

If it wasn't for fantasy football no one would watch it.
I quit them both until the politics get canned ( not that they care what I do)...ur right though ffb is big for them.

It happened... and ESPN has worked overtime this morning shaming the KC fans for it.... I don't think the fans were booing unity... they were booing the politics being shoved in their faces in a sport where you go to escape politics...

As my MaMaw would have said "I glory in their spunk..."

No disrespect, but I don't know if your MaMaw meant what you think she meant. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Zonadog
I saw and liked this comment on CFP today about the booing:

Maybe We, the Walked Away from the NFL Fans, would be a little more tolerant if the players wore the names of all the NFL girlfriends, wives and children that have been punched and beaten by overpaid thugs on their helmets.

Hypocrites conveniently pick what and whom they are ‘woke’ about.

I've paid so little attention the NFL I thought last night was the first pre-season game. Turned over to it at half of the Miami-UAB game to see what was going on and couldn't figure out why Watson and Mahomes were still playing so late in a meaningless game.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT