ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Starts Tonight - Who Else Won't Be Watching?

I have no desire to watch/hear about social/racial justice which I know the announcers will be discussing ad nauseum.

Also, I don't need to hear the black national anthem. We have one country - we have one anthem.
Plenty will be. Fantasy football is huge in NFL.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
They are apparently playing the black National anthem (whatever the f%^k that is), writing social messages in the end zone, and the two teams are supposedly staying in the locker room to protest racial something or other, doubt they even know. Now tell me, why in the hell would I support that product?

I have no desire to watch/hear about social/racial justice which I know the announcers will be discussing ad nauseum.

Also, I don't need to hear the black national anthem. We have one country - we have one anthem.

and biologically speaking, we have only 1 race....race is a social invention. We would be much better off if we didn’t identify at all.

and no, will not watch. gave up on the pros a long time ago.

Reactions: Carpet City K9
EhmxDDcWsAAZgd-

NFL lost a ton of viewership from the Kaepernick fiasco recently but, through extreme butt-kissing to military, police and first responders, seemed to regain momentum last year from a fraction of the disgruntled fans. You would have thought Goodell & co. had learned their lesson about mixing politics with sports.

The average American football fan sees their favorite sport as an escape from all this BS we continue to witness on a daily basis. But all of a sudden the players have feelings and see their arena as a stage to change public opinions, morals, and God knows what else (see what I did there, atheists?).

I would love to just flick them off and say "See ya!" but I'm not a lying liberal, so I won't be seeing any of them.

I watched, and enjoyed it. Life is to short and i love watching football. If a topic came up i did not want to hear about, i let the mute button be my friend.

Reactions: wcbowen
I have no desire to watch/hear about social/racial justice which I know the announcers will be discussing ad nauseum Also, I don't need to hear the black national anthem. We have one country - we have one anthem.
did not watch

Reactions: Thenumber34
snowflake%20meltdown%2020200909%2001.jpg

I will not be watching all year.
I haven't watch the NFL in 4 years. Granted it's a different game from college. It is also corresponded with having a child, and I watch so much on Saturday I don't dedicate Sunday to watching football. It wasn't a hard thing to let go especially with all the social justice crap.

As an aside remember when the NFL had that domestic abuse problem against women? Now rapists are being celebrated as heros on NFL players uniforms. Brilliant!

Drew Brees Honors Rapist

Anna%20Ziegler.JPG

Remember when the Cowboys wanted to put the names of the fallen Dallas PD officers on their helmets but were denied?

I pray college doesn't go this way, but after the first weekend I don't know

Reactions: albanyga
Not watching, dont even know who is playing. The Only team I may watch a little is Cleveland. Nick Chubb is a special kid and a DGD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT