ADVERTISEMENT

No answers yet about hypocrites standing to honor your

Wow, just dipped in here for a moment and am truly amazed at the amount of time you have spent on this topic.Not sure if you are trolling or seriously pushing a warped political perspective. In either case, you are in a tragic mental state.

God bless.

Here my problem with it ...

Dallas cowboys wanted to honor the five officers that were shot by a sniper and the NFL said no . However they honor this .. are you kidding me ? Dallas wanted to put arm and arm sticker on their helmet.

Screw the NFL . I wouldn’t feel like I do had they allowed Dallas to honor them . There a double standard and screw em .

I say congress should take their nonprofit status away .

Wow, just dipped in here for a moment and am truly amazed at the amount of time you have spent on this topic.Not sure if you are trolling or seriously pushing a warped political perspective. In either case, you are in a tragic mental state.

God bless.
How much time have you spent finding out how much time I've spent? Quite a bit I would imagine. Since you've tried to belittle me and my career in the past and were shut down with no answers about the facts.

But, first rather than just throw out a blanket dismissal of my political perspective, please explain what is warped about it...and for that matter what is political about my asking if the folks here condemning those for not standing during the anthem do so when they hear it. Maybe you agree with some of the folks presenting arguments here such as these black athletes should be happy they were brought here as slaves because otherwise they would still be running around in the jungle.
If that is your position then I would consider that a tragic mental state.

I would have thought you've been humiliated enough debating with me, but have at it.

God bless.
Just another minion of Oidiot whose having a really bad day...or year for that matter...lol

How much time have you spent finding out how much time I've spent? Quite a bit I would imagine. Since you've tried to belittle me and my career in the past and were shut down with no answers about the facts.

But, first rather than just throw out a blanket dismissal of my political perspective, please explain what is warped about it...and for that matter what is political about my asking if the folks here condemning those for not standing during the anthem do so when they hear it. Maybe you agree with some of the folks presenting arguments here such as these black athletes should be happy they were brought here as slaves because otherwise they would still be running around in the jungle.

I would have thought you've been humiliated enough debating with me, but have at it.
Herb,
I have always admired you and have agreed with everything you have to say but man this is over the top. The players have the right to protest but those of us who disagree also have the right to express our opinion. I don't have a prejudiced bone in my body but these players need to take to the streets and leave it behind when they walk on the field or court! Sports are about uniting not dividing!

Not much time you have plastered the entire chat on this topic. You are sick. Go get help.

God bless.
Macondawg44, you broke the code. The bottom floor poster is a serial troller.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
I believe that you hit your head on the rim too many times. Why ya trolling this BS?

country when you hear the anthem. We all know why you won't answer. The truth is you don't give a damn about it unless you can attack someone else.

That may be true for some folks, but even pretending to be respectful is really not that hard.

Herb,
I have always admired you and have agreed with everything you have to say but man this is over the top. The players have the right to protest but those of us who disagree also have the right to express our opinion. I don't have a prejudiced bone in my body but these players need to take to the streets and leave it behind when they walk on the field or court! Sports are about uniting not dividing!

I don't agree. They have a right to silently protest and yes others can disagree...I never argued with anyone who said they did. But, if the owner of the team allows it then they can do it. If not he can fine or fire them. But, when the trogs on here start spouting about blacks should he happy their ancestors were brought here as slaves cause they would still be running around in the jungle, or they were given everything they have then I'll take a stand.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Also people who say they protesting but still have some NFL Facebook page liked ; are not really protesting in my eyes .

Not much time you have plastered the entire chat on this topic. You are sick. Go get help.

You can always quit reading, or have you any self control. So, by your silence I see you agree with the sentiment of blacks should be grateful for slavery or they would still be running around in the jungle. I responded to that and also made the point I believe anyone has the first amendment right to protest peacefully. Never said others had to like it. Why is that warped or a strange mindset? You are a coward who won't answer and since I've kicked your ass so many times before you wanted to pile on. Again, where was I wrong?

As for spending a couple hours off and on aggravating the clowns here during a day when I was home cutting grass, cleaning the pool and watching golf and football, it takes little actual time.

I don't agree. They have a right to silently protest and yes others can disagree...I never argued with anyone who said they did. But, if the owner of the team allows it then they can do it. If not he can fine or fire them. But, when the trogs on here start spouting about blacks should he happy their ancestors were brought here as slaves cause they would still be running around in the jungle, or they were given everything they have then I'll take a stand.
Don't really see where being black has anything to do with this. As Americans, they should respect what others have done and continue to do for them.

Don't really see where being black has you'll see several that refer to black athletes. Some in a manner that for most fairminded people would be considered racist. But, that seems to be a common aspect of some posters here.

Haven't seen that but if that's the case they're just as ignorant. Not saying racism/profiling doesn't exist but the race card gets played way too often.

Anyone who said something like that has no credibility here or anywhere else! That's just ignorance and not worthy of anyone associated with UGA!

Reactions: Jackfish
Me reading this thread thinking about joining the discussion........

nvrmnd.gif

country when you hear the anthem. We all know why you won't answer. The truth is you don't give a damn about it unless you can attack someone else.
Proof that the ability to shoot a basketball or tackle someone doesn't equal discernment , class or intellect.

Reactions: wayxpython
I don't think the elevator is going to the top floor anymore. Geez, dude stfu and move on. If you are this angry, leave and move to a mountaintop somewhere and live out your life in an antisocial existence. Your dialog is tired.

I think if you compare my comments in posts to the namecalling and and attitude in the ones attacking me you'll see who is angry. Yours for example. I even inject sarcasm, wit, double entendre and hyperbole, but it is wasted here. casting pearls among swines.

I guess if defending the 1st amendment and calling out people who say blacks should be grateful for slavery is antisocial, then yeah I'm antisocial.

Proof that the ability to shoot a basketball or tackle someone doesn't equal discernment , class or intellect.
American society has its priorities screwed-up...........will be glad to see NFL go the way the NBA went......in the toilet. Hell, I haven't watched an NBA game since one of its only two or three decent caucasian players in its history, Larry Bird, played in '80.
Bz4HT22CcAAOiEB.jpg:large

American society has its priorities screwed-up...........will be glad to see NFL go the way the NBA went......in the toilet. Hell, I haven't watched an NBA game since one of its only two or three decent caucasian players in its history, Larry Bird, played in '80.
Bz4HT22CcAAOiEB.jpg:large

The NBA is doing fine, not that it matters to me and so will the NFL. At some point there will be a financial adjustment, but they will always make money.

Neither one could care less about your interest, nor do I. American society to a huge drop towards the bottom with Trump, but I imagine even it will recover when enough bigots, racists and religious zealots are gone.

Last edited:
The NBA is doing fine, not that it matters to me and so will the NFA. At some point there will be a financial adjustment, but they will always make money.

Neither one could care less about your interest, nor do I. American society to a huge drop towards the bottom with Trump, but I imagine even it will recover when enough bigots, racists and religious fools are gone.
Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate America?

I reject the image of America that is represented by the bigotry espoused by so many on this board and in the country. As I said above, it will and is changing because of the attitudes towards race, gays and other issues by the younger generations.

Reactions: bigdawg36
I reject the image of America that is represented by the bigotry espoused by so many on this board and in the country. As I said above, it will and is changing because of the attitudes towards race, gays and other issues by the younger generations.

Okay. I see it differently. I went to high school in the mid-90s and had multiculturalism forced on me by teachers. Thankfully, I was mature enough to realize then what it really meant.

Last edited:
Okay. I see it differently. I went to high school in the mid-90s and had multiculturalism forced on my by teachers. Thankfully, I was mature enough to realize then what it really meant.

People are exposed to many different ideas growing up. So are almost brainwashed, others are segregated by various degrees from other ideas and ways of looking at the world. As one matures they hopefully realize what is best. I hope Rolo's offspring have enough sanity and soul left after they leave him behind to have a shot at a decent life.

I don't raise a flag in my living room nor do I play the anthem before I watch a sporting event on tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
People are exposed to many different ideas growing up. So are almost brainwashed, others are segregated by various degrees from other ideas and ways of looking at the world. As one matures they hopefully realize what is best. I hope Rolo's offspring have enough sanity and soul left after they leave him behind to have a shot at a decent life.

LOL, Meathead. I grew up in the ghetto, son of a single mother who's dad left before I was a year old. My mom worked as a waitress morning noon and night. She taught me work ethic and not to expect things from others. I have made an lost three fortunes. My kids could live a life of the privileged. My oldest got a 11 year old used car that he had to pay half for. Both are honor students and Athletes. Both are smarter and more adjusted to reality than you will ever be. My son's are my Greatest success. You're parents failed. That your sad reality.

The NBA is doing fine, not that it matters to me and so will the NFL. At some point there will be a financial adjustment, but they will always make money.

Neither one could care less about your interest, nor do I. American society to a huge drop towards the bottom with Trump, but I imagine even it will recover when enough bigots, racists and religious zealots are gone.
The world will be better off when you're dead.

"Black should be happy " post is put there by the left. Just like the guy at Tea Party rallies with the Northern Virgina battle flag are left wing people planted to give news media film about how racist wanting tax money protected is. The NFL is doing this hoping the bureaucrats will protect them from the CTE people, if they go along with the left showing disrespect for our political system. This is the left at work here.

What is your career?

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
So will I. I'm confident I have a big reward coming for my life's work. The bus to hell will be loaded with pubs who are against everything Jesus preached.

Jesus LOVES Republicans, don't you know that? We are not aborting millions of his children and selling their body parts for proft. We do not try to force his churches to allow gay weddings and go against his written words. We do not believe that stealing from hard working people to pay moochers for votes is right. We look to GOD'S words on how to live, not a political party or government. I must have missed the scripture where he stated he liked the images of him smeared in fecal matter and urine as well.

Reactions: Bulldog Bob
Jesus LOVES Republicans, don't you know that? We are not aborting millions of his children and selling their body parts for proft. We do not try to force his churches to allow gay weddings and go against his written words. We do not believe that stealing from hard working people to pay moochers for votes is right. We look to GOD'S words on how to live, not a political party or government. I must have missed the scripture where he stated he liked the images of him smeared in fecal matter and urine as well.
These liberal nutjobs really believe they're morally superior beings .... don't they? This poor man's Bill Walton wannabe says his "life work" gonna get him into heaven....wonder what Jesus thinks 'bout hateful, self-righteous bigots who throw stones?
61f4449fa4024765c27cb63cc7608c70--judges-illustration.jpg

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

Don't recall Jesus mentioning abortion. I think he was all about how you treat your neighbor and strangers as well.Can you point it out where he says anything about abortion, it certainly existed back then, or gays, who were around then as well for that matter. Jesus never married and he hung out with guys all the time. Just saying. Although I tend to believe the gospels where he marries Mary Magdelene are more likely.

No church has been forced to marry anyone and doubt it ever will.

A few people who make claims to be doing art have have used religion as a symbol in their efforts. Certainly isn't anything I remember most folks endorsing, except people have a right to do that if they wish.

ADVERTISEMENT