ADVERTISEMENT

No evidence Mr. Barr???? Really???

OK thanks for the info. You at least have backup for your opinion. Her testimony is corroborated in one respect. That is she saw a van full of ballots arrive at 4 AM Nov 4. I would also follow up on her comments about the Chicago warehouse actually located in Detroit. Kinda suspicious why they would call it Chicago unless they were trying to hide its wherabouts.
One other thing. She seemed to get a closer view of the process unlike most watchers most of whom said they saw little or nothing. She was also an IT contractor for dominion which might be the reason no one had the same experience as she did. -
If I were a judge, before I threw her testimony out, I would want another Dominion employee testify especially the one who was crying all the time and who left right before the van arrived.
Not to beat a dead horse, but is this the witness you’re talking about? Honest question—is she drunk?

Look at Rudy trying to get her to shut up.

She falls in the Sidney Powell territory, i.e. too batsh*t crazy for even Rudy.

And Trump doesn't have confidence in his legal team, can't understand why.

Reactions: shonuff253
Hoffman, I attached an article about the USPS driver that drove the ballots from NY to Penn.

It's a little long, so I'll summarize it for you:

The driver believes that ghosts have been chasing him and his family from New York to Penn.

He has moved several times to get away from these demons.

He even made a documentary about it.

He has been arrested multiple times on charges from forgery, theft, receiving stolen property, etc.

Plead guilty to forgery in 2005 and served six months in the slammer.

Has a history with drugs.

You guys know how to pick em.

Trump 'Fraud' Witness Also Believes Ghosts Are Haunting His Family (yahoo.com)

If this is true , what in the hell is he doing working for the USPS ??

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Hoffman, I attached an article about the USPS driver that drove the ballots from NY to Penn.

It's a little long, so I'll summarize it for you:

The driver believes that ghosts have been chasing him and his family from New York to Penn.

He has moved several times to get away from these demons.

He even made a documentary about it.

He has been arrested multiple times on charges from forgery, theft, receiving stolen property, etc.

Plead guilty to forgery in 2005 and served six months in the slammer.

Has a history with drugs.

You guys know how to pick em.

Trump 'Fraud' Witness Also Believes Ghosts Are Haunting His Family (yahoo.com)

This guy's personal history is not important. His story can be corroborated or not by those who loaded the truck and those he talked to in Harrisburg who directed him to Lancaster. There should be record of when he arrived and checked in in Harrisburg and also Lancaster. Truck drivers are regulated especially if the USPS or a govt agency are involved. They have stops where they are weighed, and their cargo investigated especially across state lines.
Dawgfood, I have no reason to believe anything you say. You lied to me when you said you would stop supporting Biden if he received money from an enemy state. The Bobilinsky testimony was very compelling. but you said he wasn't credible for no stated reason Except he was a naval officer previously and has a spotless record, tapes, and receipts to back up; his story.

Well, I'm strongly considering voting for Perdue and leaving the other blank. I don't trust Leoffler and would rather have a dem running vs a different Pub in 22 than for Loeffler to have the power of incumbency and become another Murkowski, Collins or Romney.

II don't trust her either but Warnock says u can't serve god and be in the miitary at the same time. He.will team up with the squad and vote to defund police and every other left wing crazy idea. Not trusting Loeffler is one thing but voting for a far left crazy is another.

ADVERTISEMENT