ADVERTISEMENT

" No USA at all"

Lady Dog

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
the chant that the anarchist in Berkeley were heard to extol the crowd. So there you have it, that IS their goal. Even my most left friends were taken aback. Wake up, are we going to become the worst of Europe?

the chant that the anarchist in Berkeley were heard to extol the crowd. So there you have it, that IS their goal. Even my most left friends were taken aback. Wake up, are we going to become the worst of Europe?

It's time to follow the money and lock some commies up ! If we continue to have rallies , the rules need to change , no mask , no shields and sticks ....no weapons of any kind . You have to wonder how long the peace loving average American is going to continue to put up with bulling by a minority hate group ??

It's time to follow the money and lock some commies up ! If we continue to have rallies , the rules need to change , no mask , no shields and sticks ....no weapons of any kind . You have to wonder how long the peace loving average American is going to continue to put up with bulling by a minority hate group ??

Agree 100%! I'm sick & damned tired of it.

which hate groups do you speak of?

Reactions: Lady Dog
You know the only hate group there...... the anarchist wearing the black hoods intimating the peaceful crowd. For me, this sh?t is getting old. TRUMP NOW MORE THAN BEFORE!!!!!! This antifa stuff is going to backfire!
I'm speechless

That's not what you said yesterday .......i understand , it's ok for you but not folks who don't agree with you , got it !! LOL
Like I said, what u said wasn't even apart of the conversation. . You were being a smartass, so I figured I could be one also. Fair enough? If u can dish you, you need to be able to take it.

The right is portrayed as violence and the left portrayed as "peace thru violence " . You show up for a Demonstration wearing a are mask and your the peaceful one?

The right is portrayed as violence and the left portrayed as "peace thru violence " . You show up for a Demonstration wearing a are mask and your the peaceful one?
Well someone said that the left were the "only" hate group there. That was just hard to believe

which hate groups do you speak of?

The legality and the moral equivalent of one's rights have blurred tremendously over the last 9 years.

When you create a legalistic mantra that somehow is construed and promoted by the media as the common truth, even though that "truth" never has existed before, you have truth in 38 flavors.

Not even opposing opinion can be uttered if the bully media pulpit doesn't bless it.

Truth now is fluid in the eyes of a selfish minority.

Your question reeks of that very gray truth.

Reactions: DKDawg1985
The legality and the moral equivalent of one's rights have blurred tremendously over the last 9 years.

When you create a legalistic mantra that somehow is construed and promoted by the media as the common truth, even though that "truth" never has existed before, you have truth in 38 flavors.

Not even opposing opinion can be uttered if the bully media pulpit doesn't bless it.

Truth now is fluid in the eyes of a selfish minority.

Your question reeks of that very gray truth.
If you read the comment I responded to, you will see why I asked that question. The key word was "only"

The more this happens without the demos condemning antifa, the less chance they have of gaining any seats in 2018. The demos have no agenda except to resist Trump,seems they have forgotten that they lost the voters between land of fruits n and ny,we the middle class have had it..time to call g.soros out or have him join jimmy hoffa, Deplorables will win!!!!

Reactions: Lady Dog
I'm speechless
I'm sure you are often speechless. When did you hear of Conservative protest ( Tea Party) ever causing any trouble or even leaving trash behind at a rally? That's right, I bet you are speechless now. The so called climate change and earth first crowd leave the grounds trashed and nasty when they conclude their paid attacks on law and order. Goes kind of counter to their cause, but they are the rudderless left.

I'm sure you are often speechless. When did you hear of Conservative protest ( Tea Party) ever causing any trouble or even leaving trash behind at a rally? That's right, I bet you are speechless now. The so called climate change and earth first crowd leave the grounds trashed and nasty when they conclude their paid attacks on law and order. Goes kind of counter to their cause, but they are the rudderless left.
Nice rant. I'm speechless because that person stated that there was ONLY ONE hate group there. Now unless I misinterpreted that, it's bogus. But carry on.

The Anti-American Left have turned into what they claim they hated the most: a group of puritanical, mob rule zealots. They claim they're only "punching Nazis", but their definition of "Nazis" includes ANYONE who doesn't agree with their far Left Anti American agenda. Forget the KKK, there's not enough of them to elect a dog catcher in Hopulikit, Ga. Antifa, the current iteration of black block protestors, are domestic terrorists, and should be labeled as such.

Nice rant. I'm speechless because that person stated that there was ONLY ONE hate group there. Now unless I misinterpreted that, it's bogus. But carry on.

You have misinterpreted, but I'm sure you are used to that. The only groups that the left do not hate are the mindless mobs that attack law abiding citizens and police officers. You were speechless because their actions are indefensible.
Carry on.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
You have misinterpreted, but I'm sure you are used to that. The only groups that the left do not hate are the mindless mobs that attack law abiding citizens and police officers. You were speechless because their actions are indefensible.
Carry on.
Just wanted someone to explain if Antifa was the ONLY hate group y'all felt was there. That's all. Because that's what I read. Didn't say they were right or wrong. Just wanted an answer. You obviously just want to argue and put words in my mouth.

Just wanted someone to explain if Antifa was the ONLY hate group y'all felt was there. That's all. Because that's what I read. Didn't say they were right or wrong. Just wanted an answer. You obviously just want to argue and put words in my mouth.
They're definitely the largest and best funded in this country.

A hate group is a hate group. No?
Sure, but if you listen to CNN ( I know, I know....), you would think the KKK is on some sort of par with Antifa when it comes to members, funding, and levels of RECENT violence ( going back 50 years). Antifa is simply the rebranding of the same Black Block radical leftist terrorism that we've seen in recent years, going back to Seattle during the WTO protest, the Occupy violence, and have made appearances recently in Baltimore and Ferguson, stirring up the locals to burn their cities down. Antifa has George Soros funding them, as well as the Tides Foundation and other similar organizations. The KKK couldnt' afford to bail anyone out of jail on a drunk driving charge.

I
Sure, but if you listen to CNN ( I know, I know....), you would think the KKK is on some sort of par with Antifa when it comes to members, funding, and levels of RECENT violence ( going back 50 years). Antifa is simply the rebranding of the same Black Block radical leftist terrorism that we've seen in recent years, going back to Seattle during the WTO protest, the Occupy violence, and have made appearances recently in Baltimore and Ferguson, stirring up the locals to burn their cities down. Antifa has George Soros funding them, as well as the Tides Foundation and other similar organizations. The KKK couldnt' afford to bail anyone out of jail on a drunk driving charge.
won't even pretend to think I know about the ins and outs and the fundings.. I saw what happened to deandre harris and it blew my mind. So when I saw someone post that the only hate group was Antifa, I couldn't take that seriously.

No the neo-nazi's and the white supremicist are both "hate groups" as well as antifa, blm, black panther's , but that is different (they are justified by using hate to overcome hate). Great logic left wingers.

Well someone said that the left were the "only" hate group there. That was just hard to believe

Big, try this: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/28/six-people-including-officer-injured-berkeley-riot/

I think the antifa where the only "group there" there may have been some individuals that were there that are opposed to the antifa but not in any number.. The antifa are out of control, paid rioters that the so called press refuse to denounce. They are a product of odumbos anti American raciest actions while he was president. He left a horrible mess both domestically and in foreign policy matters. It will take years to pull us out of the divide he and the media have created. I just hope the country survives.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Big, try this: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/28/six-people-including-officer-injured-berkeley-riot/

I think the antifa where the only "group there" there may have been some individuals that were there that are opposed to the antifa but not in any number.. The antifa are out of control, paid rioters that the so called press refuse to denounce. They are a product of odumbos anti American raciest actions while he was president. He left a horrible mess both domestically and in foreign policy matters. It will take years to pull us out of the divide he and the media have created. I just hope the country survives.
You may very well be right. But trump is not the answer for bringing this country together. IMO pushing us further apart. I know my opinion is unpopular among most in this thread, but from what I've gathered and seen for myself, not CNN, or fox, but just off the things he says. Again, jmo

You may very well be right. But trump is not the answer for bringing this country together. IMO pushing us further apart. I know my opinion is unpopular among most in this thread, but from what I've gathered and seen for myself, not CNN, or fox, but just off the things he says. Again, jmo

I have no problem with you having your opinion. I'm just not sure what he says that is wrong. Would you enlighten me please? I am not being snarky here. I really can't think of anything he has said that should offend anyone that is not part of the media, and he is right about them.

Really, Trump is not the answer? I'll try again. Didn't President Trump call out both sides and was crucified by MSM? How do you reconcile that?

I have no problem with you having your opinion. I'm just not sure what he says that is wrong. Would you enlighten me please? I am not being snarky here. I really can't think of anything he has said that should offend anyone that is not part of the media, and he is right about them.
I'll say this. I've never trusted mainstream media. I have my reasons for that and this came about years ago. And as far as him being divisive, he appeals to his base and that's all he cares about. It's ok for people to not agree with you. But if you don't agree with his every move, he's pretty much like "**** you". He's the president of the United States so he still has to be responsible for everyone in this country, not just his base.
I'm not trying to be snarky when I say this either, but I think the reason some don't see the divisiveness is because you are apart of his base and feel he does or says nothing wrong

I'll say this. I've never trusted mainstream media. I have my reasons for that and this came about years ago. And as far as him being divisive, he appeals to his base and that's all he cares about. It's ok for people to not agree with you. But if you don't agree with his every move, he's pretty much like "**** you". He's the president of the United States so he still has to be responsible for everyone in this country, not just his base.
I'm not trying to be snarky when I say this either, but I think the reason some don't see the divisiveness is because you are apart of his base and feel he does or says nothing wrong

I think you and the left view him cynically as every other professional politician. Remember he did not need this gig, he is already set for life. Why would someone who does not need the bs from the left subject themselves to the misguided abuse?
I think he is here because he truly loves what the average Joe American citizen represents in making this the greatest nation to ever exist. The excercise in a republic democracy is going through a rough patch because the left is buying votes with government handouts, class warfare and hatred of self sufficiency of most Americans. I'm sure your side could find fault with Jesus Christ ( oh wait , they already do). He must continue to kill the rats and bring the success back to this once great nation.

I think you and the left view him cynically as every other professional politician. Remember he did not need this gig, he is already set for life. Why would someone who does not need the bs from the left subject themselves to the misguided abuse?
I think he is here because he truly loves what the average Joe American citizen represents in making this the greatest nation to ever exist. The excercise in a republic democracy is going through a rough patch because the left is buying votes with government handouts, class warfare and hatred of self sufficiency of most Americans. I'm sure your side could find fault with Jesus Christ ( oh wait , they already do). He must continue to kill the rats and bring the success back to this once great nation.
Everything doesn't have to be about "who's side you're on". I'm sure everyone here is grown and can speak for themselves. As for me, that's just the way "I" see it. Not stating it as fact. And I respect your opinion. Do I agree? No. but I respect it.

Everything doesn't have to be about "who's side you're on". I'm sure everyone here is grown and can speak for themselves. As for me, that's just the way "I" see it. Not stating it as fact. And I respect your opinion. Do I agree? No. but I respect it.
I respect your right to your opinion as well. Just my two cents worth, All I'm left with after obama's hope and change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT