ADVERTISEMENT

Not something I ever expected RevAl Sharpton to say

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Funniest thing is he calls out liberals in the Hamptons as 'Latte Liberals!' Seems a bit racist to call them out by skin color, but he is against defunding police after record shootings and handgun arrests in NYC that DeBlasio said, 'largely peaceful weekend'. That state and Cali are neck and neck for dumb political moves this year...

https://mol.im/a/8710611

Last edited:
Funniest thing is he calls out liberals in the Hamptons as 'Latte Liberals!' Seems a bit racist to call them out by skin color, but he is against defunding police after record shootings and handgun arrests in NYC that DeBlasio said, 'largely peaceful weekend'. That state and Cali are neck and neck for dumb political moves this year...

https://mol.im/a/8710611
He obviously sees a financial gain down this road, so that’s where he heads.

Libs are likely trying to reverse their stance on rioting and looting because it puts their election at risk.

They’ll try to change the narrative and put the fault at Donald Trump’s feet.

Libs are likely trying to reverse their stance on rioting and looting because it puts their election at risk.

I could be completely wrong about this, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see the “peaceful protests” magically go away over the next few weeks.

The ones organizing and funding these protests might just pull the plug as it becomes clear it is hurting Biden closer to the election.

I could even see them coordinating with Biden... he mumbles through a few statements and it’s like Moses parting the Red Sea.

At least that’s what I would do if I were them.

I could be completely wrong about this, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see the “peaceful protests” magically go away over the next few weeks.

The ones organizing and funding these protests might just pull the plug as it becomes clear it is hurting Biden closer to the election.

I could even see them coordinating with Biden... he mumbles through a few statements and it’s like Moses parting the Red Sea.

At least that’s what I would do if I were them.
Except that the people responsible don't care one little bit about Joe Biden. They aren't fans. If he's elected, they'll run the hell over him, back up and run over him a few more times.

The joke is the Dems think they can deal with or control these fools. But giving them what they want just makes them want to tear you down faster.

What they will understand and respond to, is when a few of their prominent figures go to federal prison for many years. When the police respond to bricks, rocks and lasers with Remington 125 grain hollow points, they will go away.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT