ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure why staff is questioned

Rec Dawg

Diehard supporter
Nov 29, 2006
on their choice of offers? Do you want a staff who can evaluate talent and find right fit for their team, or just rely on what a recruiting site says?

Choates kid has a pretty good evaluation and sounds like staff has been on him for awhile. Grades has been his obstacle

Flashes outstanding speed, strength, and instincts on both sides of the ball. Great impact player - contributes at WR/RB, safety and corner on defense, and serves as a kickoff return man, punt return blocker, and holder on special teams. Best spot would be on defense, where he is quick to close, read and react, and make plays on the ball. Proved that he can drop and defend routes, time the ball for deflections and interceptions, and defend the flat. Can shoot out of a cannon and hit in run support, but can also come to balance, stay square, and wrap up in space. Exhibits speed to turn the corner and terrific breakaway speed on offense. Nice size and height; strikes me as a high-effort football player with a high ceiling

Williamson got some pretty nice comments from a Ray Buchanan. I think he knows little bit about DB

I train a lot of combine guys, high school guys and college guys in the offseason and when I first started working with Chris, I saw that he had the skills and the tools to be successful. At that point, we worked really hard on his abilities and he really put in the work on his craft. He had his eyes wide open at first, but quickly settled down and soaked it all in. He picked it up quicker than just about anyone I've worked with before. I know he's giving me a lot of credit, but the credit goes to him for his hard work and effort in perfecting his craft. His preparation is second to none. He worked really hard and deserves everything coming his way."

Another scout called him a poor mans Champ Bailey. If you saw Champ play that isn't a bad comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.