ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Note Notes from today’s workouts

LanceMcCurley

Letterman and National Champion
Staff
Aug 14, 2023
Athens, Ga.
I reached out to a few sources and gathered some intel on the workout Georgia held today.

2025 QB commit Ryan Montgomery impressed with his arm today. I was told he was “dropping dime” to his pass catchers and it “looked effortless.” Montgomery looked like “he’s been in the weight room,” too. He apparently has the staff excited for the future. His arm strength and ability to read defenses is “very underrated.” They love his passion and drive to be in Athens. Was told “he commit make a difference” as early as 2026.

2026 TE Mack Sutter saw his recruitment blew up recently, and worked out for the staff today. He measured in at 6-foot-6.5 inches. Don’t know the weight but was told he has great hands and quick feet. The staff compared him to current TE Lawson Luckie. He did enough to earn an offer today.

Brayden Fogle is another 2026 TE who earned an offer today. He has an impressive offer list and Georgia recently joined the mix. He measured in at 6-foot-5 and 185-pounds. Fogle is name to tuck away in the 2026 class.

ACE Charter pass catcher Brice Whitley is a name to watch in the 2025 class. Todd Hartley has been recruiting the 5-foot-10, 175-pound prospect for about a year. Whitley impressed with his speed and ability to make contested catches. He would be a preferred walk-on but UGA’s hands are tied with the new 105-man roster. Either way, that’s a name to monitor over the next few months. I’ve heard from multiple sources about how flashy Whitley is. His situation is similar to Landon Roldan’s.

I am trying to gather more in the morning on the workout.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.