ADVERTISEMENT

Obama made it worse for Harris

Dude is insanely talented and he is intelligent. His weakness is ego and a tendency to condescend. As popular as he is on the left, his biggest fan is Barrack Obama. The best mansplainer in history.

I agree. Given traditional voting history any African American who is considering Trump is probably naturally a contrarian who will dare to question the status quo.

The last thing you want to do to win over a contrarian is explain to them in a condescending way that they are wrong. Especially when the basis for your argument is style / race. Not policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Before the RNC, I thought he would need a black VP (Byron Donalds) to win more black voters. He's doing that on his own by campaigning everywhere and talking to everyone.
iu

Last edited:
Dude is insanely talented and he is intelligent. His weakness is ego and a tendency to condescend. As popular as he is on the left, his biggest fan is Barrack Obama. The best mansplainer in history.

I agree. Given traditional voting history any African American who is considering Trump is probably naturally a contrarian who will dare to question the status quo.

The last thing you want to do to win over a contrarian is explain to them in a condescending way that they are wrong. Especially when the basis for your argument is style / race. Not policy.
Condescending or whatever He told the truth & a Man should know the truth. I am a Black Man & I understand His message. A Great President hated by MAGA Chief & Followers because He & Michelle are who They say They are & MAGA Chief is who President Obama says He is!!! GO DAWGS

Reactions: ATLDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT