ADVERTISEMENT

Obama

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
In April he said , "time is running out on climate change " . In June he is installing underground propane tanks at his Martha's Vineyard property . The tanks will total 2500 gallons of propane gas . The price forecast for the winter is 54% more . You have to wonder why he's not installing solar panels , or wind turbines ...I guess he wants something he can rely on .

In April he said , "time is running out on climate change " . In June he is installing underground propane tanks at his Martha's Vineyard property . The tanks will total 2500 gallons of propane gas . The price forecast for the winter is 54% more . You have to wonder why he's not installing solar panels , or wind turbines ...I guess he wants something he can rely on .
I have run out of room in my Democrat hypocrisy binder, time to buy another one.

Man can you imagine the number of diesel trucks/equipment needed, the amount of soil that will be excavated, how many plants & animals that will be harmed, etc.?… wonder if all the workers will be legal citizens?… wondering how close to the water the tank would be buried and the army “corpseman” of eng would think about that?… anyway, hope Clay Dawg and I get invited back soon… Martha’s Vineyard is beautiful during the summer… cheers!

Reactions: cherrydawg
I have run out of room in my Democrat hypocrisy binder, time to buy another one.
Maybe if people research items instead of believing everything they WANT to believe there wouldn't be so much turmoil and confusion in This Great Country of ours. Three tanks above ground totaling 2500lbs with no reason given for request. At least "Snoop" got the lbs right.GO DAWGS

Maybe if people research items instead of believing everything they WANT to believe there wouldn't be so much turmoil and confusion in This Great Country of ours. Three tanks above ground totaling 2500lbs with no reason given for request. At least "Snoop" got the lbs right.GO DAWGS
https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/06/07/memorial-wharf-construction-still-not-completed/

The select board approved a request for a 2,500-gallon commercial propane tank for 79 Turkeyland Cove Road in Katama — owned by former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. “We’ve never had a private propane tank come to us,” said select board member Arthur Smadbeck, with select board member Michael Donaroma noting a private-residence propane tank is typically a fraction of the quantity being requested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT