ADVERTISEMENT

OBJ is trending on twitter

tenor.gif

got him in the 6th round last nite, bout to cut him now lol

Apparently this is a thing. After reading the posts it reminded me of a documentary I watched where some rich, successful millionaire also had women poop on him.
Looked it up and it was Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee. The guy who invented the security software. It's a great watch. Guy becomes paranoid. Reminds me of Howard Hughes. Wonder if KH did the "honor".

Reactions: dirtytoeddawg
Apparently this is a thing. After reading the posts it reminded me of a documentary I watched where some rich, successful millionaire also had women poop on him.
Looked it up and it was Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee. The guy who invented the security software. It's a great watch. Guy becomes paranoid. Reminds me of Howard Hughes. Wonder if KH did the "honor".

Was about to post a pic of Mcafee itt. Dude is an interesting follow on the twatters to say the least. Does some hilarious videos as well.

Warning not safe for work-language

Mcafee is psycho, he still on social media and was in a weed commercial last I saw

Reactions: BogieDawg
ADVERTISEMENT