ADVERTISEMENT

Off Florida Board Tears - Chief of Staff interview with UGA

LrgK9

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2005
Was giving the maestro @kckd a chance to follow up, but here is a Smorgasboard with my 2nd string Snarkiness:

Da link if you have the ‘All Access read option:
Thread 'Chief of Staff Mark Robinson reportedly interviewed at Georgia for similar position'
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/t...iewed-at-georgia-for-similar-position.132290/

Deep Throat Gaytor: “Basically been the Program GM since arriving in January. Don’t like that. Outside of potentially losing someone vital, he’d know the intricacies and ins-and-outs of the program.”

Objective Hateful Gayter:
“Objectively, they've got to do what's best for their career. He stays here, he could be fired with the rest of the staff in 4 months. I hate them, but UGA is the most stable and successful program in college football right now.”

Grok ‘em Gator: “Can’t blame the guy at all. Better job security, probably better pay, and closer to his fam.”

Bad Look Tautology Reptile:
LNWEhS.jpg

Re-upping’ my UGA Hate Drip Lizard:
This is one of those rare occasions where even if it’s a family-based decision, he better think long and hard about the optics of this if he truly likes/respects Billy, and if it’s just Kirby trying to hurt UF, more than help UGA.
This would totally get portrayed as them getting the best of us yet again, and not a single word would get printed, or said, that it was to get closer to family. We all know this.
We don’t need any more reason to hate uga, but this off-season has been a hell of a refresher in it.

Billy just don’t understand HATE Pauuul Gator:

“You don’t have to come to the job with that feeling, but you better have the passion and understand your fan base. Urban had no ties to UF when he got here, but he quickly figured out that FSU and UGA were the enemy, and he quickly related it to how OSU hated Michigan. I never get the feeling Billy gets it. It’s WAR when it comes to FSU & UGA, no rules, just beat them and run their nose in it as much as possible. To steal a line from a common enemy of the leg jumpers, it’s good old fashioned hate!”

I Second that HATE Emotion reptilian:
0g6r4h.jpg

———/

Our Billy just ain’t that GUY” Gaytor:

…we need a coach who hates the Dawgs as much as Kirby hates the Gators…

“Our coach isn't that guy. Not in his nature IMO.“
fBIEIR.gif

———

Fuzzy Gator posts Fuzzy:
Another idea…Georgia coming after our people means we have the right people. Hope he stays, and if he does…will you all say this is a sign we have it figured out because he spurned Georgia? Or will we have some other narrative because it fits your argument?

Maybe we keep the guy, and it shows something…maybe we don’t, and it really doesn’t show anything…these are very real possibilities, maybe the most likely…

Nah nevermind, I’m dumb…

Lord help us, we are the Subordinate Progam Betas..er Gaters:

“Literally multiple insiders on this site and others have cited him and the strength coach as the most important hires.

You go 7-6 and you think that will improve perception compared to UGA? Dude they just stole one of our best offensive players and now about to steal someone that has been building your whole organization from a front office perspective and NIL. Also, per TOS he is gone if UGA offers.”

Chikin’ Little gater:
N7SSn8.jpg

Page 3 descends into an internecine death throes Gator on Gator name calling fiasco that even @Moosefish couldn’t resolve.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.