Gold Member
Jun 28, 2012
FROM the land of Pogo the Possum
tua_vision.0.gif

bamablock.0.gif

sackshove.0.gif

bama-jumps.gif

buggs.0.gif

I want everyone who reads this thread to keep these gifs in your head tomorrow. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for us to cheer for Bama in a playoff or national championship if they beat us tomorrow. I ABSOLUTELY despise ppl who say, “We got to keep the SEC In the lead.” That is such a dumb, ridiculous statement. I hear this every year whether we are in the national championship, playoffs, top 10, top 25, or whatever our case may be.

It’s time for the dawgs to get over this hump that seems to hold us back every year. It’s time to achieve a greatness we haven’t seen since 1980. God I hate that year the most of all because we hear so much from all the dawg haters. It’s time to bury the past boys. I know everyone has us as the underdog....Hell, even the writers on here have us losing. They must have all forgot to put their Georgia glasses on this morning. That’s not me though.

No one is going to predict the good guys to win tomorrow, but I am. I seriously don’t see how we can have a heartbreaker like we did last year and come out thinking we’re going to lose tomorrow. Let’s see....2012 was a heartbreaker and 2017 was a heartbreaker. Don’t any of you know math? Two negatives make a positive. Dawgs win a close one 24-21 tomorrow.

Finally, what you ppl read my threads for....the food/drink. Tomorrow I’ll wake up and have a Bloody Mary and a couple Hardee’s biscuits. I got one or two errands to run, but by lunch the Busch will be flowing. It’ll probably be something small so I can gourge myself on good foods during the game. We’re having a neighborhood watch party so there will be several foods/drinks. Pigs in a blanket, homemade chicken nuggets, Boston butt. I’ll wash mine down with Busch Lights and miller high life’s. I’ll probably buy some old forester 1920 prohibition to sip on as my victory drink. There will also be Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Jim and Jack. I may actually buy a four roses single barrel now that I think about it. That’s it for me, but I’ll leave everyone with this quote.

“All I want to do is fvckin eat!!!! I want you to eat! I want you to eat!....I want you to want this sh!t!!!!!!!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.