ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Big Mike

This is probably a preemptive strike because Tim Scott is on the short list for VP. They need to diminish his family story which is VERY compelling to people.

They are frustrated because they have too many VP targets to attack. I think this is a reason Trump is waiting. Dems are having to spend so much time making up lies about so many people and they can't focus.

This is probably a preemptive strike because Tim Scott is on the short list for VP. They need to diminish his family story which is VERY compelling to people.

They are frustrated because they have too many VP targets to attack. I think this is a reason Trump is waiting. Dems are having to spend so much time making up lies about so many people and they can't focus.
Trump knows how to market, create suspense and draw attention. Sending the other side into a tizzy is simply an added benefit.

That is all they have ever done; they should have it down to a science by now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT