ADVERTISEMENT

Oh man .. we are screwed either way

This is like an argument in the Bingo Room in a Nursing Home.
You can’t drive it fifty yards. lol. It is bad. Kidney. You say you know me. I don’t know you. Well if you know me, if Biden is a six handicap in reality I will publicly kiss your ass. lol. Maybe a six handicap on the old fernandina putt putt.

One thing. One is in the private wing of the nursing home. The other is no where near the grave.

The lie he just told about taxes and 400000 makes me want to punch him in the freaking face. Old idiot or not.

You can’t drive it fifty yards. lol. It is bad. Kidney. You say you know me. I don’t know you. Well if you know me, if Biden is a six handicap in reality I will publicly kiss your ass. lol. Maybe a six handicap on the old fernandina putt putt.

One thing. One is in the private wing of the nursing home. The other is no where near the grave.

The lie he just told about taxes and 400000 makes me want to punch him in the freaking face. Old idiot or not.
I wish you were my life insurance salesman. You get past seventy and you have no clue about this. Lost my dad in less than 3 months time after diagnosis. Seemed perfectly healthy at the time.

He's not the only one lying tonight. We just are selective these days about what lies we like and don't like.

That would mean he shoots better than his age. BS

Reactions: 55dawg
Maybe Whitmer.

Trump told lie after lie and just outright refused to answer several important questions. An opponent with a pulse could have crushed him and Biden totally failed. He’s toast.
Cutting the mic was the wrong idea. It's taking drugs away from the drug addict.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I wish you were my life insurance salesman. You get past seventy and you have no clue about this. Lost my dad in less than 3 months time after diagnosis. Seemed perfectly healthy at the time.

He's not the only one lying tonight. We just are selective these days about what lies we like and don't like.
I am a life insurance agent. I have seen it over and over. Death claims hurt but I know it helps the family. So I make the payment happen as soon as possible. That is why I knew he had aphasia. My dad has it. He has had mini strokes.

I am sorry about your dad kckd. You know this. I have dm’ed you about it. Not sure if you are taking a shot at me here, but people are out there debunking every thing he said. The border patrol just said they would never endorse Biden ever. Tapper debunked the Charlottesville deal himself, three days ago. Trump sidestepped Jan 6th. That is what he had to do. And he broke even on abortion. Considered impossible. I don’t even know what Joe said there. I

Thousand million jobs. Numbers. Abstract thought. You can’t do it when your brain is f’ed. He is still smart. That isn’t it. But he doesn’t have control of it anymore.

Lost my grandfather in a week. Had no idea. He was 68. It hurts still. So I get that.

I am a life insurance agent. I have seen it over and over. Death claims hurt but I know it helps the family. Some make it happen as soon as possible. That is why I knew he had aphasia. My dad has it. He has had mini strokes.

I am sorry about your dad kckd. You know this. I have dm’ed you about it. Not sure if you are taking a shot at me here, but people are out there debunking every thing he said. The border patrol just said they would never endorse Biden ever. Tapper debunked the Charlottesville deal himself. Trump sidestepped Jan 6th. That is what he had to do. And he broke even on abortion. Considered impossible. I don’t even know what Joe said there. I

Thousand million jobs. Numbers. Abstract thought. You can’t do it when your brain is f’ed. He is still smart. That isn’t it. But he doesn’t have control of it anymore.

Lost my grandfather in a week. Had no idea. He was 68. It hurts still. So I get that.
I'm saying this, if Trump dropped dead of a heart attack in 6 months, no one is really gonna be shocked. That's what happens to you at that age. It's why we need age limits. Not to mention that biology tells us that your cognitive ability can severely decline. I've said it from the beginning. Both of them are too old to be Prez. It makes no sense. The rest of us get out of the real working game in our sixties.

I'm saying this, if Trump dropped dead of a heart attack in 6 months, no one is really gonna be shocked. That's what happens to you at that age. It's why we need age limits. Not to mention that biology tells us that your cognitive ability can severely decline. I've said it from the beginning. Both of them are too old to be Prez. It makes no sense. The rest of us get out of the real working game in our sixties.
Ok. Agree with that. And especially in that job. It ages you ten years per four served imo. I have said that numerous times. But other claimed Biden was just as cognitive as Trump. Which is total bs. We can now stop pretending.

That's why picking a VP candidate that comes off as presidential matters.

Biden sunk himself tonight. It was inevitable. But Trump didn’t exactly give me a lot of confidence. It was like Grumpy Old Men joined with Weekend at Bernie’s to give us this nightmare.
Tonight makes no difference for 95% of the people voting. And the only ones in the five percent that matter have to live in 6 to 7 states. It's the way we do things.

Tonight makes no difference for 95% of the people voting. And the only ones in the five percent that matter have to live in 6 to 7 states. It's the way we do things.
I know how we do things. Biden won’t be the Democrat nominee, though.

That's why picking a VP candidate that comes off as presidential matters.
True, but let's be honest here. Most of you would say whoever was the Dem VP candidate would not be presidential.

And most of you now hate Trump's last VP candidate because he followed the Constitution and didn't throw the country into a Constitutional crisis.

Reactions: ATLDOG
True, but let's be honest here. Most of you would say whoever was the Dem VP candidate would not be presidential.

And most of you now hate Trump's last VP candidate because he followed the Constitution and didn't throw the country into a Constitutional crisis.
That's really not true. Currently, I have a huge problem with the direction of the Dem party and wouldn't support a dem POTUS/VP combo regardless. Having said that, I'd say Joe Manchin would be a credible candidate. Bob Casey would be a credible candidate as would Mark Warner and on and on. That doesn't mean I support their politics but they aren't brain addled zombies or cackling word salad speakers.

That's really not true. Currently, I have a huge problem with the direction of the Dem party and wouldn't support a dem POTUS/VP combo regardless. Having said that, I'd say Joe Manchin would be a credible candidate. Bob Casey would be a credible candidate as would Mark Warner and on and on. That doesn't mean I support their politics but they aren't brain addled zombies or cackling word salad speakers.
"most of you"

That’s not true. I don’t hate Pence. He did what he had to do.

There was crazy Covid/Mail-In/Corruption in 2020. Everybody knows it. There are videos all over showing ballots getting harvested and stuffed.

But with no safe guards to stop it …. It worked.

New election laws will hopefully stop this practice. From both sides

Manchin would be great. And I’m Conservative

Reactions: LRA Dawg and ATLDOG
That’s not true. I don’t hate Pence. He did what he had to do.

There was crazy Covid/Mail-In/Corruption in 2020. Everybody knows it. There are videos all over showing ballots getting harvested and stuffed.

But with no safe guards to stop it …. It worked.

New election laws will hopefully stop this practice. From both sides
But there isn't any of that stuff. There isn't. You are listening to who you want to listen to. See, if there was that stuff Rudy wouldn't say "we just need the evidence" and the court wouldn't ask "Where is your evidence?" and the Trump lawyers wouldn't say "We're still getting that" or whatever they said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT