ADVERTISEMENT

Oh

Voter fraud cannot happen in the USA. NY Times explained that to us.
I'm gonna say this one time
Voter fraud has been going on in this country for quite a very long time.
My grandfather lost his first election from dead voters in South Ga. way back in the day. He won the next time by stopping that shi*. Later on he saved Jimmy Carter from losing his first election from dead voters. Stopped that shi$ in its tracks which enabled him to achieve his political success.
Evil cheating dirtbags have been stealing elections across this country for decades. It's happening more than it's ever have and if we don't slow it down than we are totality done. Truly sad we are dealing with this crap in this day in time.

I'm gonna say this one time
Voter fraud has been going on in this country for quite a very long time.
My grandfather lost his first election from dead voters in South Ga. way back in the day. He won the next time by stopping that shi*. Later on he saved Jimmy Carter from losing his first election from dead voters. Stopped that shi$ in its tracks which enabled him to achieve his political success.
Evil cheating dirtbags have been stealing elections across this country for decades. It's happening more than it's ever have and if we don't slow it down than we are totality done. Truly sad we are dealing with this crap in this day in time.
Your point?

Your point?
My point
The Democratic Party has cheated religiously in elections for 100+ years.
My Democratic Party family was a victim of their deceit and dishonor but fortunately was able to right the wrong. I see the same situation repeating itself in every election. When no rules or laws are respected ,honored or obeyed then I can guarantee you that no city or town
will have a fair and honest election. Thats where were are at in many parts of the country right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT