ADVERTISEMENT

Oh...

@willdup
@nice marmot
“Set up monthly payments”, while being technically true, is highly misleading given they were made for three months total.

The whopping $4,140 (yes, $4,140) in payments appears to be to repay his father for three car payments his father paid while Hunter was low on cash. While Joe was NOT serving in office. It’s even documented in Hunter’s famous emails.

What a pathetic joke from Comer, just continuing to confirm that they don’t have a damn thing on Joe.

It's OK, he was just paying back a loan. A loan where he never borrowed money from Joe and there is no evidence to support the story. I'm not joking folks.
At $1,380 per month, it would only take 60 years for Joe to get his first million out of the Biden Crime Family schemes. Joe is obviously playing the long con.

Y’all are funny.

At $1,380 per month, it would only take 60 years for Joe to get his first million out of the Biden Crime Family schemes. Joe is obviously playing the long con.

Y’all are funny.
FCPA and FARA are big deals. Maybe this was a wrong turn and a stupid mistake by Comer. We’ll see. Not registering as a foreign agent will get you jail time. As will violations of FCPA or RICO. That’s where I see this eventually heading. It looks to me like they have Hunter and his associates nailed under FARA now. Associates would include those taking a cut from funds received from certain foreign countries, like 10% maybe.

FCPA and FARA are big deals. Maybe this was a wrong turn and a stupid mistake by Comer. We’ll see. Not registering as a foreign agent will get you jail time. As will violations of FCPA or RICO. That’s where I see this eventually heading. It looks to me like they have Hunter and his associates nailed under FARA now. Associates would include those taking a cut from funds received from certain foreign countries, like 10% maybe.
You’d think if they had Hunter dead to rights on something serious like FARA that Comer would be talking about that instead of embarrassing himself yet again by announcing a $4,140 smoking gun that has an explanation documented in emails they’ve had for months.

I’m beginning to think Comer has a humiliation kink.

I’ll say it again, Joe may be guilty of very serious transgressions. They just continue to lack any proof of it.

You’d think if they had Hunter dead to rights on something serious like FARA that Comer would be talking about that instead of embarrassing himself yet again by announcing a $4,140 smoking gun that has an explanation documented in emails they’ve had for months.

I’ll say it again, Joe may be guilty of very serious transgressions. They just continue to lack any proof of it.
Why set up recurring payments for just three payments owed? Maybe they changed their mind.

Reactions: cherrydawg

Y’all are funny.
Yeah except for the fact that they received at least $20MM years before. The alleged loan is a scam. Here is from the House Oversight Committee:

Here's something from your beloved NBC:

Why set up recurring payments for just three payments owed? Maybe they changed their mind.
Who knows. Maybe the crack addict wasn’t so good at remembering to mail a monthly check?

Yeah except for the fact that they received at least $20MM years before. The alleged loan is a scam. Here is from the House Oversight Committee:

Here's something from your beloved NBC:

An article from May, 2022? I would expect the Committee to have progressed well beyond what we knew over a year and a half ago.

10% of $20m is $2m. As I pointed out above, at the rate identified in the latest Comer bombshell, it would require 60 years for the alleged mastermind of the entire operation to get his piece of the deal, and that’s ignoring the fact that there were only three payments made.

Comer needs proof of other payments, which he doesn’t have, which is why he released this today. He needs some red meat for the true believers. It won’t matter one bit that this was debunked in less than an hour.

Edit: that should be 120 years, not 60.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Reactions: deadduckdawg
“Set up monthly payments”, while being technically true, is highly misleading given they were made for three months total.

The whopping $4,140 (yes, $4,140) in payments appears to be to repay his father for three car payments his father paid while Hunter was low on cash. While Joe was NOT serving in office. It’s even documented in Hunter’s famous emails.

What a pathetic joke from Comer, just continuing to confirm that they don’t have a damn thing on Joe.

DjD,
you won't let go,
nor your adversaries?

even when they get the best of you,
you refuse to roll over;
in My Book,
you sir are a hoser...
do you know the definition?

Last edited:
DjD,
you won't let go,
nor your adversaries?

even when they get the best of you,
you refuse to roll over;
in My Book,
you sir are a hoser...
do you know the definition?
Sorry, Pug. I was tagged in this one.

Comer promised a year ago that he would prove $5m in payments from Hunter to Joe. Yesterday he showed proof of $4,180 in car payments that are corroborated by emails and even a photo. It’s not my fault this investigation is such a farce.

And just as I predicted, Ronna, Jim and the rest of the Sedition Lobby are out flogging the news because they have zero respect for the intelligence of the Trumpers and know this will keep everyone frothy. It’s depressing.

Cheers.

Sorry, Pug. I was tagged in this one.

Comer promised a year ago that he would prove $5m in payments from Hunter to Joe. Yesterday he showed proof of $4,180 in car payments that are corroborated by emails and even a photo. It’s not my fault this investigation is such a farce.

And just as I predicted, Ronna, Jim and the rest of the Sedition Lobby are out flogging the news because they have zero respect for the intelligence of the Trumpers and know this will keep everyone frothy. It’s depressing.

Cheers.

Very unpersuasive. Traitors who make millions trading off daddy's name don't need penny ante car loans. These jerk-offs did exactly what they accused Trump of doing and the receipts are in hand.

no, you are wrong;
simply stirring the Pot again.

we could be friends,
but I won't let you continue nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT