ADVERTISEMENT

OK, is Laura Rutledge a faithful wife?

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
I've noticed Laura has graduated from hanging out with Finebaum to being on with Mike Greenberg on ESPN mornings in New York City. For some reason, the flirty Laura acts like one who likes to use feminine charge and assets to get ahead in the world. Your thoughts?

Her husband had nothing to worry about as long as she was with Tebow but apparently he can't protect her in the big city.

image_5.jpg

To me, she seems like she's too calculating to let sleeping with some random sports pug derail her. Unlike most women, she is not going to get star struck. Because, it's not about them. It's about her. I don't think she is motivated by sex plus she has strong moral programming from youth which she seems comfortable with. As long as her husband is pushing the right buttons, she won't pull her panties down on the road IMO.

To me, she seems like she's too calculating to let sleeping with some random sports pug derail her. Unlike most women, she is not going to get star struck. Because, it's not about them. It's about her. I don't think she is motivated by sex plus she has strong moral programming from youth which she seems comfortable with. As long as her husband is pushing the right buttons, she won't pull her panties down on the road IMO.
5yUC9.jpg

"Spot on, good sir!"

hey bro,
leave me out of this please.

I've noticed Laura has graduated from hanging out with Finebaum to being on with Mike Greenberg on ESPN mornings in New York City. For some reason, the flirty Laura acts like one who likes to use feminine charge and assets to get ahead in the world. Your thoughts?

Her husband had nothing to worry about as long as she was with Tebow but apparently he can't protect her in the big city.

image_5.jpg
If I was a gambling man, I'd say she probably already got with Marty's faux Southern talking ass.
i

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT