ADVERTISEMENT

OMG. Now we find that Trump has stolen

From his charity. Smh.
Well, no. That’s a lie you’ve told.

"The Trump Foundation is pleased to donate an additional $2 million to the following worthy organizations: Army Emergency Relief; Children's Aid Society; City Meals-on-Wheels; Give an Hour; Martha's Table; United Negro College Fund; United Way of Capital Area; and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Since its inception in 1987, the Trump Foundation has distributed over $19 million to hundreds of worthwhile charities with little to no expenses. More than $9 million came directly from President Trump. Following the 2016 presidential election, the Trump Foundation publicly announced its intention to voluntarily dissolve and distribute all of its remaining funds to charity. Unfortunately, that donation was delayed due to the Attorney General's politically motivated lawsuit. We are pleased that the Court, in rejecting the Attorney General's frivolous request for statutory penalties, interest and other damages, recognized that every penny ever raised by the Trump Foundation has gone to help those most in need. Now that this matter is concluded, the Trump Foundation is proud to make this additional contribution."

From his charity. Smh.
Well, no. That’s a lie you’ve told.

"The Trump Foundation is pleased to donate an additional $2 million to the following worthy organizations: Army Emergency Relief; Children's Aid Society; City Meals-on-Wheels; Give an Hour; Martha's Table; United Negro College Fund; United Way of Capital Area; and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Since its inception in 1987, the Trump Foundation has distributed over $19 million to hundreds of worthwhile charities with little to no expenses. More than $9 million came directly from President Trump. Following the 2016 presidential election, the Trump Foundation publicly announced its intention to voluntarily dissolve and distribute all of its remaining funds to charity. Unfortunately, that donation was delayed due to the Attorney General's politically motivated lawsuit. We are pleased that the Court, in rejecting the Attorney General's frivolous request for statutory penalties, interest and other damages, recognized that every penny ever raised by the Trump Foundation has gone to help those most in need. Now that this matter is concluded, the Trump Foundation is proud to make this additional contribution."
Bs

In her decision filed Thursday, Justice Saliann Scarpulla found that "Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Foundation," including by "allowing his campaign to orchestrate" a televised fundraiser ostensibly for the foundation in Des Moines, Iowa, in January 2016, and allowing the campaign to direct the distribution of the money raised from that event "to further Mr. Trump's political campaign."

Reactions: TheInitials
Bs

In her decision filed Thursday, Justice Saliann Scarpulla found that "Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Foundation," including by "allowing his campaign to orchestrate" a televised fundraiser ostensibly for the foundation in Des Moines, Iowa, in January 2016, and allowing the campaign to direct the distribution of the money raised from that event "to further Mr. Trump's political campaign."
"Um no that's wrong because l, umm, well it's a lie and you're too dumb for me to explain why it's made up so you're wrong."

Reactions: TheInitials
Bs

"Um no that's wrong because l, umm, well it's a lie and you're too dumb for me to explain why it's made up so you're wrong."
How is it wrong? Fake news?

Do you want to delve into the Clinton Foundation?

Damn....you loonies are so desperate to undermine the greatness of America.

Why? Why do you hate record unemployment, a record breaking stock market and the only major economy in the world that's actually growing?

Is it because you lack the motivation to improve yourself, so you wish I'll on everyone?

Democrats are lazy....have little ambition, and you hate to see high achievers doing well.

I love seeing people doing well as it increases my net worth too. And, I'm happy to say at 53 years old...I never HAVE to work another day in my life....I just choose to do so because I'm helping grow the wealth of a couple of eager, conservative youngsters who are working for me.

Not as much as a dime was stolen. You lied.

We are pleased that the Court, in rejecting the Attorney General's frivolous request for statutorypenalties, interest and other damages, recognized that every penny ever raised by the Trump Foundation has gone to help those most in need. Now that this matter is concluded, the Trump Foundation is proud to make this additional contribution."

We are pleased that the Court, in rejecting the Attorney General's frivolous request for statutorypenalties, interest and other damages, recognized that every penny ever raised by the Trump Foundation has gone to help those most in need. Now that this matter is concluded, the Trump Foundation is proud to make this additional contribution."
I believe a federal court judge over a statement from the Trump Foundation.

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg
Do you want to delve into the Clinton Foundation?

Damn....you loonies are so desperate to undermine the greatness of America.

Why? Why do you hate record unemployment, a record breaking stock market and the only major economy in the world that's actually growing?

Is it because you lack the motivation to improve yourself, so you wish I'll on everyone?

Democrats are lazy....have little ambition, and you hate to see high achievers doing well.

I love seeing people doing well as it increases my net worth too. And, I'm happy to say at 53 years old...I never HAVE to work another day in my life....I just choose to do so because I'm helping grow the wealth of a couple of eager, conservative youngsters who are working for me.
Man, he stole money donated for charitable causes to buy a $10,000 portrait of himself. I owned a business for 25 years and retired early, but that has nothing to do with a president so crooked he craps corkscrews.

Man, he stole money donated for charitable causes to buy a $10,000 portrait of himself. I owned a business for 25 years and retired early, but that has nothing to do with a president so crooked he craps corkscrews.
So he donated 9 million to his charity and raised 19.2 million that was verified to be donated to various charities and you're bitching about him paying ten grand for a portrait out of those funds? How much do you give to charity? John Kerry, Joe Biden, Al Gore and other Dems are the stingiest, giving less than 3% most years and as low .5%. So typical dems whine about job creators and Multimillionaires that actually contribute to society and charities but fail to chip in their own dough. I hope you're not one of those, but I have my suspicions.

It is really scary how the Trumpers blindly worship their idol. Judge issues her ruling advising of the mis-use of funds, Trump writes a $2M check, then the Trump foundation issues a blatant lie (what would you expect from anything associated with Trump), and the Trumpers believe every word.

It is really scary how the Trumpers blindly worship their idol. Judge issues her ruling advising of the mis-use of funds, Trump writes a $2M check, then the Trump foundation issues a blatant lie (what would you expect from anything associated with Trump), and the Trumpers believe every word.
Every word in the Trump Foundation statement is true. You're just mad about it.

I see you took time off from murdering babies to grace us with more of your America hating dim lies.

Pal, you support Nancy Pelsoi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, and their attempted coup. The moral high ground is a pipe dream for people like you

All true. Thedecision was in my daily tax law news today. It was simply a case of using the wrong accounts. All the money went where it was supposed to, but pursuant to arcane campaign finance laws, it did not follow the correct path.

It is analogous to my using the business credit card to buy a personal sofa, then recording a personal draw when I prepare my expense report. Sloppy accounting, and nothing else. The NY AG that pushed the case is a lifelong dem activist.

Meanwhile, whistleblower is not even a whistleblower, and an interim IG effed up by categorizing him as such. His direct links to Schitt and Joe are documented. His attorney is organizationally tied to Soros and Podesta. Yet that is just fine with these blind idiots.

I see you took time off from murdering babies to grace us with more of your America hating dim lies.
Hey Bench, serious question...a baby gets born premature...mother dies if the baby is born or baby dies if the mother is saved. What do you choose?

Hey Bench, serious question...a baby gets born premature...mother dies if the baby is born or baby dies if the mother is saved. What do you choose?
I listened to an OB say that in his 50 year career, he's never even heard of an actual case of that situation, where the mother or doctors must choose between her life and the baby's. Its a false choice.

So I guess these folks were "most in need" (they all got money from the Trump Foundation):

Town of Palm Beach Florida for a settlement over a dispute with Mar-a Lago

Pam Bondi's campaign for Attorney General in Florida at the same time the AG's office was investigating Trump University

Project Veritas that subsequently released videos on Democrats inciting violence at Trump rallies

Funds to pay Trump campaign ads

I guess the artist who painted the six foot portrait of the Donald for Mar-a Lago needed the money

Assessment owed by the Plaza Hotel

Hey useful idiot, there is never a case where the mother dies is a child is delivered. In a late-term abortion the child is STILL FCKING DELIVERED you imbecile
Not talking about abortion...

here’s an example: https://abc7.com/family/mom-chooses-to-die-during-childbirth-to-save-son/408747/

Another: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...s-terrible-choice-her-life-or-her-childs/amp/

And given 300k women die in child birth a year, I’m sure it comes up more often than never

So I guess these folks were "most in need" (they all got money from the Trump Foundation):

Pam Bondi's campaign for Attorney General in Florida at the same time the AG's office was investigating Trump University

Project Veritas that subsequently released videos on Democrats inciting violence at Trump rallies

I guess the artist who painted the six foot portrait of the Donald for Mar-a Lago needed the money

How much time per day do you spend scouring the internet for Trump transgressions? Do you manage to get any work done? Do you sleep? You might consider spending part of your research time on obsession, maybe take a look at Freud's Rat Man.

If only he'd have claimed to be an Indian his whole life and profited from it, or used Government to enrich himself and his family getting millions from foreign governments or run a charity that lined his pockets and stole from poor countries like Haiti, or used his campaign funds on private jets and gourmet food while running around the Country bitching about that sort of excess...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT