ADVERTISEMENT

OMG. Now we find that Trump has stolen

It is really scary how the Trumpers blindly worship their idol. Judge issues her ruling advising of the mis-use of funds, Trump writes a $2M check, then the Trump foundation issues a blatant lie (what would you expect from anything associated with Trump), and the Trumpers believe every word.
This is rich coming from an obama butt boy.

And of the 700 in the US, between 350 and 600 are black each year. Now, does anything relative to these numbers strike you regarding Canada and Scandinavia?
Yeah, Boomer...they have better healthcare

Your generation screwed it up so bad, we’ll have to fix it for us and those behind us. Boomers won’t be around to see it, but universal healthcare will happen in my lifetime whether you like it or not.
You useless, incompetent bastards can't find your ass with both hands, much less fix anything that's broke. The only thing you might fix is a sandwich from your momma's refrigerator.

How much time per day do you spend scouring the internet for Trump transgressions? Do you manage to get any work done? Do you sleep? You might consider spending part of your research time on obsession, maybe take a look at Freud's Rat Man.
Hey DD, when someone has been a fraud, con man,serial bankrupter his whole life, it doesn't take a lot of time to find a bunch of transgressions.

Guys, look at the statement put out by the Trumper's regarding the foundation, it was Slick Willeyesque from the start. It says funds went to those "most in need". Starving artist who painted the picture was probably in need, Pam Bondi's campaign probably needed the cash (what campaign doesn't). Issue is that Trump has admitted to all the donations I mentioned, but you guys blindly believe that BS statement.

Speaking of Pam Bondi, heard she accepted another position with the Donald. My guess is this time it's Doggy Style.

Be good, Go Dawgs.

Your generation screwed it up so bad, we’ll have to fix it for us and those behind us. Boomers won’t be around to see it, but universal healthcare will happen in my lifetime whether you like it or not.

You asshats don't know if you're male, female or a toaster oven, you aren't fixing anything, the generation of safe spaces, shutting down free speech that hurts your feelings and making Tide pods an appetizer

your poster boy

obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r-2.jpg

So I guess these folks were "most in need" (they all got money from the Trump Foundation):

Town of Palm Beach Florida for a settlement over a dispute with Mar-a Lago

Pam Bondi's campaign for Attorney General in Florida at the same time the AG's office was investigating Trump University

Project Veritas that subsequently released videos on Democrats inciting violence at Trump rallies

Funds to pay Trump campaign ads

I guess the artist who painted the six foot portrait of the Donald for Mar-a Lago needed the money

Assessment owed by the Plaza Hotel
How much time per day do you spend scouring the internet for Trump transgressions? Do you manage to get any work done? Do you sleep? You might consider spending part of your research time on obsession, maybe take a look at Freud's Rat Man.
It don’t take much time at all. It’s pretty easy.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Hey Bench, serious question...a baby gets born premature...mother dies if the baby is born or baby dies if the mother is saved. What do you choose?

This is not a serious question. How many of the millions of aborted babies were killed to save the mother? Your question is a gotcha ?. You dims aren't at all worried about the life of the mother, you are worried about birth control because you are all too stupid to prevent pregnancy.

Here is a what if for you. What if the dims had spent the last 3 yrs working to improve the country rather than trying to overthrow the election? That is all they have done. NOTHING of benefit to the country. All the great things that have been done for each and every American has been done by the pres and the pubs. You guys hate America, hate unborn humans, and are a bunch of gov tit suckers.

Last edited:
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT ABORTION

Good grief. You stupid ignorant gen mush for brains. Your question to me was most certainly about abortion.. You can't even keep straight all the bull crap you spew. If you are old enough to have voted for odufus then you are the reason health care is screwed up.

Killing an innocent human being is not a form of health care.

An idea for you.. since things are so bad here,,, why don't you and all the other libtards go somewhere with free health care,,, England, Canada, anywhere but here!!!

You useless, incompetent bastards can't find your ass with both hands, much less fix anything that's broke. The only thing you might fix is a sandwich from your momma's refrigerator.
I think you nailed it! That describes their generation to a T. Can you imagine sharing a foxhole with one of these snowflakes? I would have had to use them for a sandbag to line to perimeter around the foxhole, that would be about as useful as they could have gotten.

I think you nailed it! That describes their generation to a T. Can you imagine sharing a foxhole with one of these snowflakes? I would have had to use them for a sandbag to line to perimeter around the foxhole, that would be about as useful as they could have gotten.
These Dems don’t even know what a “foxhole” is. My guess is that most of these chat Dems haven’t served and parents didn’t serve either. They’re disconnected from reality and emotion controls all their decision making.

These Dems don’t even know what a “foxhole” is. My guess is that most of these chat Dems haven’t served and parents didn’t serve either. They’re disconnected from reality and emotion controls all their decision making.
Your guess would be wrong, but we know for sure about one coward that did not serve.

Trump don't love nobody but Trump.

His foundation put on a fundraiser for vets in 2016 (Trump said he had distibuted $5.6 million), but he didn't distribute the money until the press brought it up (and he still didn't distribute all that he said he was going to).

He really loved those vets.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAWG1980
Hey Bench, serious question...a baby gets born premature...mother dies if the baby is born or baby dies if the mother is saved. What do you choose?

Man laying on a commuter train track. Train coming. You can save his life, but you will get killed saving him.

What do you do? It’s your call.

There are similarities in your story and mine. In both, a decision must be made in regard to who dies in order to save a life.

The other similarity is the number of times this is a real life issue. Very seldom.

There is a Bible scripture speaking of the Sheep herder who finds one single sheep missing. He leaves the herd to go save the one.

In the battlefield, medical teams will risk their lives as a whole, to save one single soldier.

To get back to your question specifically, the mother makes that determination. A life is in question in your scenario, not a decision of convenience. Doctors will do what it takes to save a life, not lose both. Mothers have made decisions in favor of the child.

Abortion advocates for years have used rape and incest as a valid argument. Of course those situations comprise less than 1% of all abortions.

To take a life because of irresponsibility is about as vulgar an act as a human being can commit. That is how I see it.

Your guess would be wrong, but we know for sure about one coward that did not serve.
I’m standing by my guess that most didn’t serve. You are an exception. Thank you for your service!

Trump don't love nobody but Trump.

His foundation put on a fundraiser for vets in 2016 (Trump said he had distibuted $5.6 million), but he didn't distribute the money until the press brought it up (and he still didn't distribute all that he said he was going to).

He really loved those vets.
His action to help active and non-active military says otherwise. You can see what you want but he is light years ahead of the dems who see the military as a weapon of convenience in the unending quest for their power and money. Trump already had that.

ADVERTISEMENT