ADVERTISEMENT

OMG...Trump just lost the black vote at the NABJ. Wow this is just brutal.

I mean...wow that was unbelievable. Very rarely am I at a loss for words but I got nothing. I can't believe what I just saw. This was 10x worse than Biden's debate performance. This is consequential

Reactions: LRA Dawg
Most amazing part (the rest could have been anticipated) was that his campaign pulled the plug. He looked stunned.

Ct-DVH8UMAAtwws

It's amazing how small he looks when someone confronts him with his own words face to face.
That's why it is so stupid for him to be constantly name calling like a child.
He just looked like the childhood bully that when someone punched back, he cowered down, like most bullies do.

An awful unforced error.

Incredibly easy question to answer.

Just say, "Well, let's look at the facts, and examine President Biden’s own words"

Composure Mr. Trump. Composure
Sorry PP, Trump and composure are totally opposite.
When he is off script, he let's his true colors shine.....and they are awful.
The fact he can call the interviewer "nasty" just because she asked about his OWN WORDS, is striking.
If Trump loses again, it will have nothing to do with Kamala.
It will have everything to do with Trump.

Again, this was an incredibly easy question, that should have been anticipated.

Now that I'm still, I can type out what I would have said.

"Your question is, 'Was Kamala Harris a DEI pick for VP, correct?"

"Well, first let's look at some facts. She was an unsuccessful candidate for President, who, left the race without a single delegate."

"President Biden himself stated that he wanted to pick a female running mate. Not the most qualified running mate, but specifically a female. He was encouraged to pick a minority by several people. Again, not the most qualified,or even the most popular....a minority. Her race and gender were at the the primary considerations in her selection".

"So, yes, by definition, I'd agree she was a DEI hire."

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
And then he totally throws his VP pick, Vance under the bus by not answering the question on supporting him.

• Haha
Reactions: brimur
I actually watched some of this @ the gym. Although I think its a fair discussion on whether he should have mentioned Indian VS Black and her transformation i suspect there is some truth to his comments. Overall he was in a tough environment with several reporters gunning for him. I liked his first response, you lied to me, was 30 minutes late and instead of welcoming me for attending you ask nasty question was spot on. Fair discussion if he should do these type interviews at all when his opponent does not. His opponents (on this board and in the media) are looking for anything to criticize. He puts himself out there, Hillary; Biden, and Harris did / do not.

He said he's outstanding in every way, I agree as well.
I agreed with him saying the VP pick in the big picture, is not that big of a deal.
As far as JD, all I can go by is what he says. The more I hear him talk, the more backwards he sounds.
Will keep listening.

I actually watched some of this @ the gym. Although I think its a fair discussion on whether he should have mentioned Indian VS Black and her transformation i suspect there is some truth to his comments. Overall he was in a tough environment with several reporters gunning for him. I liked his first response, you lied to me, was 30 minutes late and instead of welcoming me for attending you ask nasty question was spot on. Fair discussion if he should do these type interviews at all when his opponent does not. His opponents (on this board and in the media) are looking for anything to criticize. He puts himself out there, Hillary; Biden, and Harris did / do not.
paradise-pd-ball.gif

Trump heading to the interview. Harris or any other Dem would never have put themselves out there like that and reached across the isle.

I agreed with him saying the VP pick in the big picture, is not that big of a deal.
As far as JD, all I can go by is what he says. The more I hear him talk, the more backwards he sounds.
Will keep listening.
Watch the movie hillbilly elegy. It isn’t political at all. They don’t even mention politics. This will explain a little where his strong opinions come from. Plus it is a good movie.

Last edited:
1) She was a member of ABA, a black sorority at Howard University, an HBCU.
2) The 30 minute delay was apptly his campaign arguing that he shouldn't be fact checked.

he's not good on truth. you know this.
We'll the moderator and Trump said it was a technical problem so there story was the same..........

Reactions: cherrydawg
We'll the moderator and Trump said it was a technical problem so there story was the same..........
That was reported as well, so who knows the truth, but even so - instead of answering the damn question he just whines.

An awful unforced error.

Just say, "Well, let's look at the facts, and examine President Biden’s own words"

Totally correct.

There is a simple answer to why Black voters should vote for him, but he decides to fight and say stupid stuff.

All he has to say is "I really don't think the concerns of most Black voters are any different than White voters. They care about crime and safe communities for their families. They care about a secure border. They care about inflation and the costs of supporting their families. And they care about peace in the world. And when I was President, our communities were safer, the border was secure, inflation was much lower and there was much, much more peace in the world. And that's why most Americans, black and white, will vote for me"

Done.

The media fawning over Harris doesn't help, but It's almost like he and Vance are actively trying to blow it.

I have no idea what his camp was thinking by agreeing to this interview. His campaign must really be frightened of Harris. This is wild.

1) that journalist was far from objective, she was combative.

2) what did he say in the top clip? That was weird or wrong? She is, of course a diversity hire, she doesn’t have any legitimate qualifications. her own party regarded her as a clown during the primary. She literally called Joe Biden a racist and said he would not want have wanted to be around her because she was a “little black girl“.
3) also, I was very taken aback that she also now is trying to become a “black woman“ is that new? She’s happy to have black, so why does she feel like she is black? Very weird.

Lots of minorities seem to not know what race they are or they change how they identify, which is simply weird. White people do not have this problem.

I have no idea what his camp was thinking by agreeing to this interview. His campaign must really be frightened of Harris. This is wild.

Did he lie??

Thinks she identifies for whatever race benefits her imo. Her Mom raised her, not sure why she wouldn’t want to identify as Indian/Asian.

The Dad left in ‘72, they divorced and she had to raise 2.

Hayul, the first time I saw “KAMALA”, I thought she was Italian. Pretty sure I read that her Dad has some Irish decedents.

How much black vote is DJT gonna lose??

522b8dfe-fc08-4b96-a8b8-35383b8a9b0b_15198a41.jpg

Last edited:
An awful unforced error.

Better chance he grows a 3rd thumb than shows composure when confronted. He’s a child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT