ADVERTISEMENT

On a scale of 1-10…..

What would y’all give that pep rally (Harris/Walz)??
meh. who really cares about crowd size, am I right?

GUVmheaX0AADkjY

I’m still waiting for the DEI queen to have a press conference or answer any media questions…it’s been 17 days now and still doing NOTHING but reading off a teleprompter , and cackling like a JV high school cheerleader

And that's all she is going to do, until she's elected President. She doesn't have to have to do anything else.. Heck Biden didn't even campaign in 2020 and won. The left doesn't care about substance. Just power.

I’m trying to figure out what kind of a sad sack will vote for Harris/ Walz. I haven’t heard Kamala articulate any kind of policy that will help anyone. No solutions for anything that will help on the border. economy, foreign policy etc.
It is amazing. No one mentions policy. Just don’t vote for Trump. Who cares if the left prison rapes us into oblivion. Just don’t let Trump get in there. Despite during his first term things were tons better.

Watching Atlanta news right now. They defunded police. Now complaining about how many are dying going out for a good time in Atlanta. They had to create a night life police division. Still have had multiple shootings including a mass shooting on Mother’s Day. A radio host interviewed said it is completely scary out there. This is a microcosm of what is happening in big cities everywhere

Last edited:
It is amazing. No one mentions policy. Just don’t vote for Trump. Who cares if the left prison rapes us into oblivion. Just don’t let Trump get in there. Despite during his first term things were tons better.
Whatever their policy is, you know it will be bad for everyone. Kind of like hope and change redo.

Watching Atlanta news right now. They defunded police. Now complaining about how many are dying going out for a good time in Atlanta. They had to create a night life police division. Still have had multiple shootings including a mass shooting on Mother’s Day. A radio host interviewed said it is completely scary out there. This is a microcosm of what is happening in big cities everywhere

Nailed it.

It really is amazing. Ask Americans what issues are most concerning right now.

Inflation, Immigration, Crime

Who do you think is better on these issues, Trump or Harris? Trump.

Who do you plan to vote for? Harris.

You could give people a look into the future, showing them peace under Trump, or WW3 under Harris......and they would still vote for Harris.

Americans are an inch deep, when it comes to politics.

Nailed it.

It really is amazing. Ask Americans what issues are most concerning right now.

Inflation, Immigration, Crime

Who do you think is better on these issues, Trump or Harris? Trump.

Who do you plan to vote for? Harris.

You could give people a look into the future, showing them peace under Trump, or WW3 under Harris......and they would still vote for Harris.

Americans are an inch deep, when it comes to politics.
Feels like it’s never been more radicalized time for politics, the birth of the internet and the politicized media outlets have created echo chambers where reasonable discussions can’t happen.

Amazing isn't it..... somebody needs to tell me how much it pays to be a Dem, some on here seem to work awfully hard at it to convince you it's best.

Me, I DGAS how you vote, can't control it & don't want to. But I do hate the lies that are posted on here and will challenge it each and every time.

Democrat run cities I would add!

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT