ADVERTISEMENT

Once again, all he cares about is himself...

PharmDawg08

National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
He wants the economy to fail and "crash" this year so he can win - HERE ... Biden's stock market rally must be getting to his head... and now says it's OK to brave the weather and potentially DIE so he can have your Iowa primary vote... ""You can't sit home," Trump added, raising his voice. "If you're sick as a dog, you say: 'God, I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it." DIE FOR TRUMP!! What a guy! Really cares about the American people! 😭

Reactions: celticdawg
He wants the economy to fail and "crash" this year so he can win - HERE ... Biden's stock market rally must be getting to his head... and now says it's OK to brave the weather and potentially DIE so he can have your Iowa primary vote... ""You can't sit home," Trump added, raising his voice. "If you're sick as a dog, you say: 'God, I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it." DIE FOR TRUMP!! What a guy! Really cares about the American people! 😭
Do you have the ability to read between the lines? You don’t want to I know. Same way you took him saying I will be a dictator day one and ran with it. I don’t like Trump. This is part of the reason. He won’t say things in a black and white fashion. Like a politician. He is polarizing. Then you have tds folks that run with what he says taking it word for word. When it comes to him they lose rational thought.

He is a showman. Instead of saying, the economy is likely to tank. That will help me win the election. I hate to see Americans in pain. Politicians say this. Makes you warm and comfy and you buy it.

For him, it is I want the economy to crash, so people will know how stupid they were for voting for Biden. That is what he is saying to his base. It is mind numbing people like you and the msm that do this with him.

He is a real estate agent. Not Hitler. He ironically governs from the damn middle. Which is hilarious. Because most of the middle of the isle guys here hate him.

Can you read between the lines on the dictator comment. Or do I need to translate. Day one. Executive orders. He is going to change a lot day one. Guess what. Biden did the same thing. Undid the good and bad Trump had done. He didn’t care. And that is why Biden has the lowest approval rating for a candidate running for reelection ever!

I'd vote for Nikki if she got the nod over Biden. She is actually killing Biden in the polls in a head to head match. Trump and Biden are much closer in a head to head.
I don't care for Biden or anyone in his and Obama's Admin. If you want to argue Trump is anti-US, given Obama's and Biden's record you'll lose that argument badly.

I don't care for Biden or anyone in his and Obama's Admin. If you want to argue Trump is anti-US, given Obama's and Biden's record you'll lose that argument badly.

I think you would be a fool for ever thinking that a person who is running for or has been president "hates" America. That notion is just plain... dumb. You might not agree with their policies, but no president has "hated" America. I don't think Trump hates America but he does love himself much, much more... and nothing else more proves that than J6. He was putting himself above the Constitution and the process of transfer of power and ended up killing people to "stop the steal" or whatever bullshit all for HIM so he can prove he is not a loser. But we have proven over and over again that he lost fair and square and no CREDIBLE (sorry, Facebook doesn't count) evidence has shown that this statement is false.

The only reason he is running right now is to stay out of jail... not for America... for HIM.

I have news for you. Virtually NONE OF THE DC POLLS GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU. Clinton never felt your pain. Obama's hope and change was hoping for more government power. I never figured out what W wanted to do with compassionate conservatism. They're all pols. They all lie and they all want more of your money and to make more decisions for you.

Regardless of the nominees, I'm holding my nose and voting for policies. As for a bunch of folks that have spent the last 7 or 8 yrs criticizing "Make America Great Again" and "America First" I really dgaf about their analysis of who does and doesn't love America because most of them would sell their mothers to the Chinese for a big enough check.

“Biden’s stock market rally” LMAO.

"America First" while selling ties and shirts made in China!
I tell you what. Start up an apparel corp, design your products and then present them to manufacturers. I have a hunch you'll figure out very quickly why Trump has his line manufactured in China. And during his first term, he actually tried to address the issues that put American manufacturers at a huge disadvantage.

Halley is yet another deep stater!
there is no meaningful difference between nikki haley and Hilary Clinton/Joe Biden/ Obama.

Not a Trump guy, don't think he has the brians or the backbone to actually deliver, but if he is successful at bringing down the GOP he will have done more for Southerners than any American since FDR and I would donate to have a statue of him built in downtown Atlanta.

Do you have the ability to read between the lines? You don’t want to I know. Same way you took him saying I will be a dictator day one and ran with it. I don’t like Trump. This is part of the reason. He won’t say things in a black and white fashion. Like a politician. He is polarizing. Then you have tds folks that run with what he says taking it word for word. When it comes to him they lose rational thought.

He is a showman. Instead of saying, the economy is likely to tank. That will help me win the election. I hate to see Americans in pain. Politicians say this. Makes you warm and comfy and you buy it.

For him, it is I want the economy to crash, so people will know how stupid they were for voting for Biden. That is what he is saying to his base. It is mind numbing people like you and the msm that do this with him.

He is a real estate agent. Not Hitler. He ironically governs from the damn middle. Which is hilarious. Because most of the middle of the isle guys here hate him.

Can you read between the lines on the dictator comment. Or do I need to translate. Day one. Executive orders. He is going to change a lot day one. Guess what. Biden did the same thing. Undid the good and bad Trump had done. He didn’t care. And that is why Biden has the lowest approval rating for a candidate running for reelection ever!
Oh yeah, don't believe Trump. He was just kidding when he said_________. When he set up Jan 6th it was just a friendly visit to the Capitol.

Oh yeah, don't believe Trump. He was just kidding when he said_________. When he set up Jan 6th it was just a friendly visit to the Capitol.
And when Joe said he would kill the fossil fuel industry, he meant it! At the expense of the US economy! He and Obama have transformed the US as they claimed they would do. I hope you are enjoying the results of your and other lib votes!

I'd vote for Nikki if she got the nod over Biden. She is actually killing Biden in the polls in a head to head match. Trump and Biden are much closer in a head to head.
Why then do you think Democrats spent money in Iowa promoting Nikki Haley? Democrats were urged to switch their registration to Republican temporarily to vote for Haley. She carried one county in the state by a single vote, Johnson County, which is heavily liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT