ADVERTISEMENT

One of the worst things Biden has done....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
is make that F-15 comment. It was unnecessary and only adds fuel to the fire.
Will it cause a civil war? No.

But it might cause more crazies to attack fed buildings and target the FBI.

And it probably won't go over well with a significant portion of the military who sadly believe in a lot of the BS that's out there.

And it probably won't go over well with a significant portion of the military who sadly believe in a lot of the BS that's out there., it won’t. But it fuels the argument that Biden is demented. It also highlights that his promise that he would be President Unity was total BS.
I agree it won’t cause a problem, but it highlights how demented he is and undercuts his promise to be President Unity.

I agree it won’t cause a problem, but it highlights how demented he is and undercuts his promise to be President Unity.
LOL. They all promise to be a POTUS of unity. I guess Orange man was a great unifier in your eyes. Even now.

And it probably won't go over well with a significant portion of the military who sadly believe in a lot of the BS that's out there.
Personally think that is small versus him issuing an EO that could cost the country $1 trillion. Or calling millions of Americans fascists and that he doesn't "respect" them. Or putting Kamala in charge of the border and playing dumb about the situation.

Wouldn't that be incitement?

Agree that was dumb thing to say but it hardly cracks the top 100.

LOL. They all promise to be a POTUS of unity. I guess Orange man was a great unifier in your eyes. Even now.

Granted I'm not part of the exchange, between you and @atlanta cock#, but.....He didn't say anything about "Orange Man".

What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: cherrydawg

Why would you think men and women in the military would believe anything any different than the average citizen would . And why is it BS if they believe it ???

Reactions: cherrydawg

Our military has been purged since the Obama reign. Conservative Generals, Admirals, etc. This has changed our military From the top down. I am certainly not saying that our military is that way throughout, but a lot has changed. We are not as strong in many areas as we once were. I honestly think that we have a long way to go. President Trump did as much as he could when he was in office, but then we got Biden , Obama back in office. We are strong, but we don’t carry the biggest stick anymore. It’s a sad state of affairs.

Our military has been purged since the Obama reign. Conservative Generals, Admirals, etc. This has changed our military From the top down. I am certainly not saying that our military is that way throughout, but a lot has changed. We are not as strong in many areas as we once were. I honestly think that we have a long way to go. President Trump did as much as he could when he was in office, but then we got Biden , Obama back in office. We are strong, but we don’t carry the biggest stick anymore. It’s a sad state of affairs.
You are referring to PRESIDENT TRUMP, how could he be a unifier with the left continuing to sue him, and I might add he has never been found guilty of anything. He didn’t have to lie about the state of the economy, about keeping this country safe, about the problems with the cost of everything, about what a sleezeball his children are, or he is. I don’t necessarily like his personality myself, but Russia, China, etc knew that he meant business. He is a very strong personality, but he excelled at his job. What has Joe blowhard don, except have Obama two blocks from the White House telling him what to say and do. You need to read something other tha n the funny papers, because you can’t see the forest for the trees.

Personally think that is small versus him issuing an EO that could cost the country $1 trillion. Or calling millions of Americans fascists and that he doesn't "respect" them. Or putting Kamala in charge of the border and playing dumb about the situation.
The GOP National Committe reported that a GOP field office was vandalized in Seminole County , Florida after Brandon made that comment .

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I don’t disagree. He wasn’t a great unifier. Nor was he really given a chance. And trump will not be that in the future. You can just look at the polarization among people he causes. Not to mention the massive number of scores he has to settle. I appreciate you admitting this is a bad look. But biden says so many stupid things, this will not even scratch the surface. It would be nice for someone to run as a unifier. Just not sure that is possible under the current climate. The right is literally under attack from the left. IRS. FBI etc.

Last edited:

He’s a complete nut job that can’t even speak clear sentences

I don’t disagree. He wasn’t a great unifier. Nor was he really given a chance. And trump will not be that in the future. You can just look at the polarization among people he causes. Not to mention the massive number of scores he has to settle. I appreciate you admitting this is a bad look. But biden says so many stupid things, this will not even scratch the surface. It would be nice for someone to run as a unifier. Just not sure that is possible under the current climate. The right is literally under attack from the left. IRS. FBI etc.

Well, I will say some of Trump's first acts as POTUS elect were certainly stronger attempts to act as a unifier than anything done by Obama or Biden. Remember the meetings at Trump Tower with virtually any AA leader that would sit with him? Remember his efforts to get sentencing guidelines reformed?

Now, I will say that Trump should have let his staff criticize things like kneeling and stayed above the fray but he did very little to initiate division. Most of the things he did or said that was divisive resulted from divisive actions taken by others.

They want to lure people in. To illicit a response. They would love nothing more than for people to act against the govt, so they could showcase it before the midterms. If they can't get the response they want, they will make some stuff up.

There is no way that anyone should take part in any kind of large political event for the next few months if they have any sense. There is nothing they would love more than to tempt people to illegally revolt, to get at our guns.

The more these dem dumbasses put members of the rep party down, the more they hurt themselves. Remember obama's comments about people sticking to the bibles and guns, hillary's deplorable comment, and now joe. Typical dem mistake, they get a few good poll numbers and they overplay. Don't take the bait, just go vote and get others to.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT