ADVERTISEMENT

One republican I really like is

TravelDawg04

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2004
Mark Robinson from North Carolina.

Every time I hear him speak. Maybe it’s because he reminds me of my grandpa speaking.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Look at his tax fraud.
And he’s a racist. Has talked negatively about black men for most of his adult life.

And he speaks foolishly about how a man’s life can change. We all know a man cannot change.

Being a tanned white supremest, he does not understand that his position is due to privilege, not work ethic.

He is also foolish enough to think a man of conviction can take the arrows of attack on his past because they don’t believe as he does.

He is a foolish white man.

And he’s a racist. Has talked negatively about black men for most of his adult life.

And he speaks foolishly about how a man’s life can change. We all know a man cannot change.

Being a tanned white supremest, he does not understand that his position is due to privilege, not work ethic.

He is also foolish enough to think a man of conviction can take the arrows of attack on his past because they don’t believe as he does.

Are you still a Biden fan? Aren’t you embarrassed to even be posting now? If not you should be. Anyone who did or does support Biden and his policies are 100% wrong or they bailing the endless lies of MSM or they have an intellect the same as Joe. Honestly all the crazy libs on this board should all go run in a corner and hide after the debate.

• Haha
Reactions: PotimusWillie

Are you serious? You are calling a black man racist against blacks? A tan white supremacist? Serious or am I missing sarcasm from you?

• Haha
Reactions: PotimusWillie
Are you serious? You are calling a black man racist against blacks? A tan white supremacist? Serious or am I missing sarcasm from you?
Don't know anything about Robinson. But you don't think people can be racist against their own race?

Apparently you haven't met many far left white people who think white people are the spawn of Satan & everything wrong with this world.

I have 4 of them in my personal life/extended family including my sister-in-law & have worked with a bunch in recent years

Last edited:

Kamala called him a racist.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
It was parody. I took a que from Whoopie who thought Dr Jill would make a good surgeon general.

Just laugh. That way you won’t owe me an apology…..

But yeah, you got played.

Are you still a Biden fan? Aren’t you embarrassed to even be posting now? If not you should be. Anyone who did or does support Biden and his policies are 100% wrong or they bailing the endless lies of MSM or they have an intellect the same as Joe. Honestly all the crazy libs on this board should all go run in a corner and hide after the debate.
Take a deep breath.
Now, isn’t that better?

mrdawg thinks I’m a MAGA zealot and you think I’m a Biden supporter……….

Kinda confusing.

The last thing I have ever been called is a Biden supporter. I am insulted just on the point of maturity of thought.

I’m a faithful follower of Brother John Birch and a I’m a member of the Antioch Baptist Church. And I ain’t even got a garage. You can call home and ask my wife.

Damn commie heathens……

Take a deep breath.
Now, isn’t that better?

mrdawg thinks I’m a MAGA zealot and you think I’m a Biden supporter……….

Kinda confusing.

The last thing I have ever been called is a Biden supporter. I am insulted just on the point of maturity of thought.

I’m a faithful follower of Brother John Birch and a I’m a member of the Antioch Baptist Church. And I ain’t even got a garage. You can call home and ask my wife.

Damn commie heathens……
Good day to you celtic!

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT