ADVERTISEMENT

Onward

BigFatty94

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2021
Feel the pain as fans of this loss. The coaches, players, trainers, etc all feel it. Beck played his best and worst game all in one night. Defense played with what seemed at points baby oil on their hands. You lost the turnover battle by 3, you gave them 2 free points. Yet in the end the TEAM came together in critical moments and gave them a chance at the end to win, not many and tbh maybe any other team playing Bama last night would of done what UGA was able to do in that 2nd half. This is a long season of brand new college football. The goal is not over, and the fire is not out. The Locker room atmosphere after the game last night was very spirited in multiple ways, leaders beginning to actually develop. Between you and me I would hate to be war tiger between the hedges this Saturday afternoon. I know there are more Beck doubters than believers, but that dude did something I didn’t think he would/could last night and that’s lead HIS team to give them a shot after HIS mistakes which he admits and knows and was vocal about to his teammates after the game. Let this team grow, find themselves, find the players who will do what’s best in the spots they are given and they will be absolute HELL. Hate on who you want, dislike who you want, slander who you must but don’t count of them DAWGS.

Also THREE offensive pass interferences are something that I’ve personally never seen in any level of football. Baffling calls, and IF we ever get a holding call on when Jalon Walker or Mykel are turning the corner to get a qb I will absolutely shocked.

P.S.S. Luckie is TE1, Evans will get more run. Arian Smith is a Coley turnaround like I’ve never seen. Colbie Young is ALMOST fully healthy, those contested balls will be there all year for him, he’s got to help make the plays also. ETN needs 20+ touches somehow someway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.