ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Over 80% of Green Bay season tix holders opt out

NC_K9

In the Arena
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/20...t-of-season-ticket-holders-opted-out-of-2020/

The vast majority of season ticket holders weren’t comfortable going to games at Lambeau Field during the 2020 NFL season.

Green Bay Packers president Mark Murphy revealed that, given the opportunity, over 80 percent of season ticket holders decided to opt out of tickets for this season, a factor that contributed to the Packers beginning the season with at least two home games without fans.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/20...t-of-season-ticket-holders-opted-out-of-2020/

The vast majority of season ticket holders weren’t comfortable going to games at Lambeau Field during the 2020 NFL season.

Green Bay Packers president Mark Murphy revealed that, given the opportunity, over 80 percent of season ticket holders decided to opt out of tickets for this season, a factor that contributed to the Packers beginning the season with at least two home games without fans.

I bet many did not want to watch the woke brats kneeling during the anthem. I know I am not watching it.

I thought no fans are allowed?

What? The same 80% that speed eat brauts like they are Joey Chestnut?

Guaranteed 80% arent scared of the cough. There is obviously some other factor involved.

Season ticket holders who "opt in" will receive information on how to access a presale opportunity to purchase single-game tickets. No guarantees to the same seats, number of seats, or receiving any seats will apply due to the uncertain amount of available tickets.

and no tailgating

I doubt in a state that successfully sued to open bars and did so to packed houses is letting the virus deter their Packers tickets. Way more likely nobody wants to write the check for games that may not occur in a stadium most if not all of them won’t be allowed to enter.

Having spent some significant amount of time in Appleton WI, about 45 minutes from Green Bay.

giphy.gif

Those people are just South Georgia folks that can drive in snow.

Just because you’ve never experienced something doesn’t mean it isn’t real. Just appreciate the fact that you never didn’t get a job or a home loan because of the color of your skin.
And while I’m sure some awful things like that have occurred at times, this is still the best country in the world for offering opportunity regardless of skin color.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Snowflakes gonna snowflake I guess

I’ll watch but all this is very troublesome. Players are kneeling for the same reason people are rioting and these riots have caused minority deaths to skyrocket. By supporting this faux narrative you’re supporting Americans losing their life.

And now that the full video is out there, we all know the narrative is complete BS. It’s a very very sad situation. The fact that the tragic situation has been weaponized by turning it into something it wasn’t... it’s just really hard for me to wrap my head around all this.

Season ticket holders who "opt in" will receive information on how to access a presale opportunity to purchase single-game tickets. No guarantees to the same seats, number of seats, or receiving any seats will apply due to the uncertain amount of available tickets.

and no tailgating
If these were the parameters given to UGA season ticket holders, I think a good many would opt out as well.

And while I’m sure some awful things like that have occurred at times, this is still the best country in the world for offering opportunity regardless of skin color.
You can’t tell Eddie and the other woke crowd idiots this... their minds are made up... America is a tyrant and systematically racist... and the evil Orangeman is to blame... it’s sad... wake up!

Reactions: Deadlyputter
Just because you’ve never experienced something doesn’t mean it isn’t real. Just appreciate the fact that you never didn’t get a job or a home loan because of the color of your skin.
Actually I was turned down for a job, because of the color of my skin, because of affirmative action, hiring quotas. This was back in the eighties, in south Georgia. I was also looked over for a promotion, because the Chicago based company I worked for didn't want any southerners in managerial positions. I am white by the way. Hope this dosen't hurt the narrative.

Might not even get admitted to a school such as UGA due to the color of ones skin if all factors are deemed close to equal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT