ADVERTISEMENT

Pay raise for enlisted military shot down

From last week. I love the military but I actively tell anyone who asks my honest opinion, not to join. It's changed over the past 10 years. Most of our politicians don't like or care about our servicemen and they keep showing us their true feelings

Gotta pay those Ukraineians politicians retirement.

From last week. I love the military but I actively tell anyone who asks my honest opinion, not to join. It's changed over the past 10 years. Most of our politicians don't like or care about our servicemen and they keep showing us their true feelings

My dad and brother were marines. My nephew wanted to join and I told him not to. He did anyways. It is a different world for our military from when I was younger.

I got out in 2010 & was a civilian working in support of both Marine & Navy commands until 2021. It's a very different military than I remember
My dad was a lifer. Enlisted at 17 to get away from an abusive father. Served 4 years and got out. Worked his way through college and re-enlisted as an officer. Retired as a full bird after 32 years of service. He loved the military. He would hate what has happened to our servicemen.

My dad was a lifer. Enlisted at 17 to get away from an abusive father. Served 4 years and got out. Worked his way through college and re-enlisted as an officer.
I love the military but anyone I care about, "do you not join this military for these politicians who don't like you to fight & die"

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT