ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Pelagic

I got a block of instruction on this feature a few months ago from my 25 year old son. If you use Chrome, you can right click the image and do a "Search google for image".

Note: my apologies if anyone was offended when I actually posted the link to the photo shoot the picture was taken from . I am sure most would not be, but did not want to get on the Moosefish Naughty List.

Reactions: kubi13 and Lumpdawg
I got a block of instruction on this feature a few months ago from my 25 year old son. If you use Chrome, you can right click the image and do a "Search google for image".

If we can’t all have one like that, no one should get one like that. I plan to one day address this with The Big Man if I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity.

giphy.gif

It would be even more awesomer if you could just tell us. Pretty please?

Well, the jist of it is that Dean Dawg went on a bird dawging walkabout down Jamaica way, played out of his league, got on a hot streak and hit for Power and percentage far above his lifetime on base and rbi numbers and is now trying to avoid the Bob Marley Wait in Vain Blues - as he has apparently caught a case of the Can’t You Hear Me Knockings...

Well, the jist of it is that Dean Dawg went on a bird dawging walkabout down Jamaica way, played out of his league, got on a hot streak and hit for Power and percentage far above his lifetime on base and rbi numbers and is now trying to avoid the Bob Marley Wait in Vain Blues - as he has apparently caught a case of the Can’t You Hear Me Knockings...
Good on that boy

Reactions: donalsonville_dawg
lol, not quite that lyrical (although i do love Marley). The pic was taken in Jamaica (a favorite vacation spot), but the good looking half of my profile pic is from Kennesaw, by way of Delaware. She's my girlfriend. Here's another pic from our last stay in Negril this past December.
20161211_075001_zpsopwwqh6v.jpg

20161211_075001_zpsopwwqh6v.jpg.html

20161211_075001_zpsopwwqh6v.jpg.html
Well played

ADVERTISEMENT