Pelicans at a water reservoir north of Tel Aviv

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
BBJE1OB.img

BBJE3Y3.img

black leopard

Late one night a buddy and I were driving along GA 120 1/4 mile from the Chattahoochee at the Fulton / Gwinnett line when we saw a black panther along the side of the road. We couldn’t believe what we saw so we turned around and went back. This time we stopped in the middle of the road to get a good look. Sure enough it was a black panther and when it took a couple of steps towards us we left.

Late one night a buddy and I were driving along GA 120 1/4 mile from the Chattahoochee at the Fulton / Gwinnett line when we saw a black panther along the side of the road. We couldn’t believe what we saw so we turned around and went back. This time we stopped in the middle of the road to get a good look. Sure enough it was a black panther and when it took a couple of steps towards us we left.

I saw a mountain lion (Eastern Cougar) not far from Chamblee - Dunwoody Rd inside of I-285. I was playing tennis and it was sitting on a 15ft ridge right above & less than 60ft from us. The high fence was between us and the cougar. It just paced around and watched us for a little while and then slipped off into the woods.

ADVERTISEMENT