ADVERTISEMENT

People you better watch and wake up

But we should abolish the govt agency that has as one of its main tasks the apprehension and deportation of these illegal immigrant criminals and say we’re going to “reimagine” it, but really we’ll just either completely get rid of ICE or have such a watered down version of it that it guarantees the inflow of more illegal immigrants, and by default, more felons.

We can’t just sit idly by while more and more Americans are waking up to the fact that the Democratic Party wants to turn the USA into Venezuela. We need more people who we can keep dependent and will vote with us and keep us in power, so to Hell with borders!

Even if it means thousands of people will die by the hands of illegal immigrants, it’s what we call “acceptable losses”. I mean, let’s face it...if a few people have to die, it’s just the cost of doing business.

At least that’s what the Democrats think.

But we should abolish the govt agency that has as one of its main tasks the apprehension and deportation of these illegal immigrant criminals and say we’re going to “reimagine” it, but really we’ll just either completely get rid of ICE or have such a watered down version of it that it guarantees the inflow of more illegal immigrants, and by default, more felons.

We can’t just sit idly by while more and more Americans are waking up to the fact that the Democratic Party wants to turn the USA into Venezuela. We need more people who we can keep dependent and will vote with us and keep us in power, so to Hell with borders!

Even if it means thousands of people will die by the hands of illegal immigrants, it’s what we call “acceptable losses”. I mean, let’s face it...if a few people have to die, it’s just the cost of doing business.

At least that’s what the Democrats think.
Exactly, why would they want to dismantle or abolish it to make it more effective? They are blithering idiots and they think we are as stupid as they are. Just like the BLM movement, is all about making law enforcement look the other way when a minority breaks the law.

The libtards’ scripted call for the abolishment of ICE is nothing more than an extension of their hatred for law enforcement. Too many of their people are getting caught doing wrong, so it must be law enforcement’s fault. From Compton and F the police, to hands up don’t shoot and I can’t breathe, to Chicago and Baltimore, to Antifa and now ICE, it’s everybody’s fault but the ones breaking the law. Social injustice my ass. What a bunch of damn losers.

The libtards’ scripted call for the abolishment of ICE is nothing more than an extension of their hatred for law enforcement. Too many of their people are getting caught doing wrong, so it must be law enforcement’s fault. From Compton and F the police, to hands up don’t shoot and I can’t breathe, to Chicago and Baltimore, to Antifa and now ICE, it’s everybody’s fault but the ones breaking the law. Social injustice my ass. What a bunch of damn losers.
I totally agree. Its the left and their form of chaos to destroy Capitalism and the American way.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
That was powerful.

And the left claims violation of human rights. When you murder people, you aren't human and you have no rights. All the loons advocating for these animals are so blatantly ignorant to the fact the ones they advocate for would slit their throats in a heartbeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT