ADVERTISEMENT

PeopleSuite Talent Solutions

MOPARDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001
Excited to share my business with fellow Dawgs! I own PeopleSuite Talent Solutions, a national recruiting firm that specializes in degreed professionals in manufacturing, defense, consumer products and retail. We’ve made the Bulldog 100 for 3 years in a row, and have an office in Athens, along with many others (Chicago, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Raleigh, New York, Naples, Gulf Shores and Nashville).
We’d love to assist in any of your talent acquisition needs!!
www.PeopleSuite.com

• Love
Reactions: SamboDawg
Excited to share my business with fellow Dawgs! I own PeopleSuite Talent Solutions, a national recruiting firm that specializes in degreed professionals in manufacturing, defense, consumer products and retail. We’ve made the Bulldog 100 for 3 years in a row, and have an office in Athens, along with many others (Chicago, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Raleigh, New York, Naples, Gulf Shores and Nashville).
We’d love to assist in any of your talent acquisition needs!!
www.PeopleSuite.com
How many recruiters do you have?

The team is up to 25. That includes a couple of support team members, several executive retained professionals, and a large team of contingency account mgrs and recruiters.
Let me know if you guys have an opening. I have almost 10 years of experience in the staffing industry

I am retiring from the Army and have accepted a job in this industry. I did a three month internship with the company which ended June 1st and I start June 21st.

I am in the Federal SubK space. Any advice you have would be much appreciated. Thanks and Go Dawgs.

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
I am retiring from the Army and have accepted a job in this industry. I did a three month internship with the company which ended June 1st and I start June 21st.

I am in the Federal SubK space. Any advice you have would be much appreciated. Thanks and Go Dawgs.
Recruiting? If so, send me a PM!

See my number above. Feel free to give me a call.

• Love
Reactions: DerkDawg1027
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT