ADVERTISEMENT

Personal, now, for my family.. thought God was in charge..

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm obviously an anti-vaxxer (haha... what a definition) and anti Biden. But mostly I am 100% facts, and there are zero, absolutely zero facts to support putting this untested jab in any kid. Yet I have a niece (married my nephew)... Their almost 1yo got a respiratory disease, and when he recovered, I praised the holy trinity, but got a response I didn't expect. To paraphrase, a. It wasn't covid, b. They will vax as often and as early as possible. And 3. Butt the f out.

My bil, their dad/fil is a pharmacist who told his kids to get the jabs. Heart in the right place, data evaluation not sharp, at all.

How do you speak to your family that what they were told are just outright lies? This breastmilk study, and 900 others that show the jabs are just a part of the bioweapon... sad times for those of us who know the truth. If you cannot convince your family...then what?

Paul Alexander was a part time unpaid researcher at a no name university when the infamous Michael Caputo in Trump’s HHS hired him to be his right hand man. This is the same Caputo who said there were death squads around the country to change the results of the election, who changed CDC data to fit Trump’s narrative, then two weeks later went bat-shit crazy, and declared himself mentally ill. So Monalithic, can you post one article that doesn’t come from a website with substack in the name?Your sources are a joke. If you want to make a legitimate argument, bring sources with some credibility.

I’m 65+, so if I keel over dead due to taking the shots, so be it. But vaxxing a child against COVID just makes no sense to me. No way would I do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT