ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff first round might be legit afterall ??

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Looking at how there really isn't the typical divide between the top 3-4 teams from the pack and then it gets even more muddled than usual and you can't A convince me who will even be the top four seeds (who knows how championship games are going to go) Texas could run the table and then lose to Vandy in SEC championship game :)

B which 5 seed is clearly going to kill anyone because it is looking more and more like the NFL model this season. I use to think playing a 12 seed was a gimme. Ummm gimme a bye instead.

I mean Oregon has not looked amazing by any stretch this season..... yet ...they are gonna be ranked second.

They beat Idaho by 10 and Boise by 3.

Imagine if UGA football did that??? Lot of venters would jump.

THE OHIOS STATE...most talent blah blah

And Texas...maybe they are the dream team but ...I mean their toughest game was a rivalry game against a team without receivers at a neutral site...then Michigan who well they are top 25 but eh. They handling business but they play the least sec like schedule of any SEC team

We have lots of warts too ...but remember when Tenn was looking scary? Bama is even better without Saban? and that ole miss team has a defense? Just some early narratives that don't seem so true anymore.

If you let it...this can be a fun season...but some of you just love to toss matches at everything

I am not gonna defend this team anymore and going to enjoy watching trolls and actual fans crap on our team and just smile knowing they don't get this is a different type of college football now.

Just got to be good enough during the season then peak at the end. Not like the old days where you HAD to be great 90 percent of the time for style points or you were left out.

Some of you love to be bat shit crazy ..I'm just gonna watch you holding matches lol

Reactions: TripsDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.