ADVERTISEMENT

Please Help Me

Mark M

Guru
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2015
Athens Ga
This deal with Harris being appointed has me wondering. Is that the Democrat way of doing things or should something else be done? It just doesn’t seem right but I wish I knew.

Reactions: d-dawg
This deal with Harris being appointed has me wondering. Is that the Democrat way of doing things or should something else be done? It just doesn’t seem right but I wish I knew.
Here you go:

coup​

1 of 2

noun

ˈkü

pluralcoups ˈküz
Synonyms of coup
: a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics and especially the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group : COUP D'ÉTAT
In its first few hours, the coup seemed a terrifying confirmation of the power of the military, the police and, especially, the KGB.—David Remnick

By nightfall, the troops had freed the captured President and ended the six-day-old coup, a military spokesman said.—Marlise Simons

: a brilliant, sudden, and usually highly successful stroke or act

Put it this way. If Trump or any other GOP candidate was down 6-7 points in the polls at this juncture in the race, the RNC and power brokers would ride with the candidate. You choose your candidate and you ride with them to the end. If they get beat then you just realize that they were the wrong candidate and you try to do better next time. The voters make the decision, not a handful of powerful men.

Waycross…..is that U?
My WayX impersonation -

After an all you can eat buffet at Wang’s II, I’m going on my midnight five mile run. When I return, I’m going to make sweet love to my large Romanian Gypsy wife on my waterbed in my double wide. That reminds me of the time I had a three day pass in Timbuktu. I was in this bar, and I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Our eyes met, and for the next three days …

Last edited:
My WayX impersonation -

After an all you can eat buffet at Wang’s II, I’m going on my midnight five mile run. When I return, I’m going to make sweet love to my large Romanian Gypsy wife on my waterbed in my double wide. That reminds me of the time I had a three day pass in Timbuktu. I was in this bar, and I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Our eyes met, and for the next three days …
HA!….not bad. Sure could use him over here.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT