ADVERTISEMENT

POLL : The majority of likely voters now believe cheating

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
impacted the results of 2020 election . Rasmussen Reports , conducted a poll surveying 1,000 likely voters and 51% agreed that cheating " was very likely or somewhat likely " . Their polling indicated that 51% , a majority of U.S. voters believe cheating impacted the 2020 election results , up from 47% just after the November election . Will you see this on CNN or MSNBC ?

Possibly, but how would anyone know it's a lie without forensic election audits?

Obviously anyone who has made the claim that there's no evidence of widespread fraud has done so without looking so what is the basis for making such a definitive claim?

Is it just a gut feeling?

It's just his general attitude about most things , it's Roy .

Possibly, but how would anyone know it's a lie without forensic election audits?

Obviously anyone who has made the claim that there's no evidence of widespread fraud has done so without looking so what is the basis for making such a definitive claim?

Is it just a gut feeling?
Basis? Wut basis? Every one of the states Trump Liars claim were compromised were all audited and hand recounted …. Georgia 3 ( T-H-R-E-E) times!! The stolen election BS is just that. FAX that everyone knows.

Last edited:
impacted the results of 2020 election . Rasmussen Reports , conducted a poll surveying 1,000 likely voters and 51% agreed that cheating " was very likely or somewhat likely " . Their polling indicated that 51% , a majority of U.S. voters believe cheating impacted the 2020 election results , up from 47% just after the November election . Will you see this on CNN or MSNBC ?
Here we go.....everyday, almost every hour.
Biggest bunch of sore losers ever!

Basis? Wut basis? Every one of the states Trump Liars claim were compromised were all audited and hand recounted …. Georgia 3 ( T-H-R-E-E) times!! The stolen election BS is just that. FAX that everyone knows.
No they weren't. Stop parroting lies.

I asked you to share results of full audits months ago and you ignored the request.

You're welcome to your opinion, but I'm only interested in discussing facts that back your opinion.

My position is that I don't know what happened with the election as a whole, but there was widespread procedural incompetence nationwide regardless of who carried what state. That alone requires full audits in every state to clean up the entire operation regardless of who won.

81 million voted, actually took the time, energy etc.. to vote by their own power for ......... Biden?
Obama in his first term got 69M?
C'mon.
Funny how turnout is impacted when the other option is a twice-impeached sitting President who lied and kept lying about a global pandemic that shut down the country and killed 500k+ americans.

Hand counted what? Forensics will determine if fraud was involved. You can count copies of the same app all day long and get the same result.

Funny how turnout is impacted when the other option is a twice-impeached sitting President who lied and kept lying about a global pandemic that shut down the country and killed 500k+ americans.
Believe what you want. So will I. I don't believe I could get those 81M people to cross the street for a free fresh $100 bill. The majority are too ignorant and lazy to be motivated by anything these days let alone a mean president who had the economy rocking. But hey, "your guy won". Tip my hat. This whole election just felt like playing Auburn with Penn Wagers as the head official.

I think we can slow our roll here now. Better find out for sure you guys didn’t fund this whole thing out of wuhan. I get what you are saying, but Biden also couldn’t draw more than 12 people to a rally.

I believe this is just common sense. The danger from the Orangeman is over, so people are admitting more easily some crazy first time ish happened in this past election. 100 percent turnout in some demographics? Etc. I also agree with you that trump’s four years certainly brought out the voters for and against. I think in two years it will be commonly thought that the election had some widespread issues. By both sides.

I think we can slow our roll here now. Better find out for sure you guys didn’t fund this whole thing out of wuhan. I get what you are saying, but Biden also couldn’t draw more than 12 people to a rally.

I believe this is just common sense. The danger from the Orangeman is over, so people are admitting more easily some crazy first time ish happened in this past election. 100 percent turnout in some demographics? Etc. I also agree with you that trump’s four years certainly brought out the voters for and against. I think in two years it will be commonly thought that the election had some widespread issues. By both sides.
Your last 2 sentences are spot on. My theory is Stacie Abrams will not run against Kemp in 2022 because she knows as well. Look for Mayor of Atlanta to run, we shall see...

Reactions: zingerdawg
The stolen election lie is horeshit being spread by inadequate Trump Baby backers who own guns to compensate for their teenie-weenie dick’s and sexual fail.

It sounds like you are having an extremely bad day Roy , try the safe space , may help !

Thank you President Trump for expediting the Covid vaccine , and thanks for ignoring Biden when he was critical of you stopping travel from foreign countries . There were a lot of accusations from the dems that led to them trying to complete an impeachment ... several of those allegations are being recently debunked .

Last edited:

mmmmk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT