ADVERTISEMENT

Power rating SEC

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
1. UGA (Kroger field is a real thing ..well for our program for some weird reason we just WANT to play left handed and tend to choose this place to not do our assignments). But maybe Clemson doesnt suck.

2. UT ( The real one) doing what they need to..they whipped a solid not spectacular UM at their place it matters.

3. Bama ...got athletes all over but do the pieces for every week? I dunno

Tier two

4. Tenn (good road win but they ain't special like they think)

5. Ole miss (good lord how do they play this schedule and not get called out? Oh because they are ole miss). Good lord if we played this schedule...national media would shame us!!!

6. Misery (quit bitching about not getting credit...in years past they lose that game. Not sure what they paid that kid to miss it but was worth it ;-))

Tier 3

7. SC...this whole next tier is weird. I get we struggled at Kentucky but they struggled with old dominion...is that even a real school?). That said they were way better than LSU with their stating QB and GameDay and all that juice so.. btw I feel weird saying this because I only watched the one game and they LIKELY are not as good as they played against LSU in the same way Kentucky isn't as good as they played against us. But they did do it.

8. Oklahoma...get a QB..jeez

9. Tex AM ...again I dunno ..maybe N Dame is kinda like the real USC a decent team not a real player and they lost but that gets you 8th in SEC but in other places a playoff spot.)

10. LSU....if they had beaten USC they'd be all hyped up for no reason. They are decent...like ACC champ decent lol that conf is trash

11. Ark ...this is weird ...our 11th best is like top 4 in the other conferences or knocking on the door and they are likely 7-5 and will be happy for it. Should have beat ok st.

12. Kentucky This is where the nation will start to say see the SEC isn't good ..and yes are 11th best team is avg at best. But that's against your 5th best usually.

Tier 4 in

13. Vandy.. their best is a solid avg to slightly above and if you think you just gonna kick a dead body you need to play msu

14. Auburn...if they could just get all 5 stars then Freeze would be amazing!! Just ask him

15. Fla....woohoo you won ..still suck and will have a restart next year

16. Miss st...sad cowbells ...ringing in death

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.